Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to make new friends

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hello everyone my name is Joy. I am a Thai national but I am now living in England with my English husband. We have no children but I love shopping, cooking, spending time with my friends, etc. I want to make friends who want to practise English the same as I do. I have an English husband but in my opinion it is better not just learn how to speak English but also to learn about other cultures, languages and make new friends. I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye for now.

12:33 AM Dec 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osto

Turkey

hi. I have no skype..but u can contact me at msnx2003 at hotmail.com

I am from Turkey…I like both english and speaking about cultures and different lifes..

01:00 AM Dec 26 2007 |

yyjessica

yyjessica

China

hi . i have MSN

i come from china… i hope improve my english level and know some other countries' culturesSmile

01:28 AM Dec 26 2007 |

smartry

smartry

China

hello everyone!i am a chinese girl.i wanna to to learn english well and i also wanna to be friend with anyone who are friendly.

01:48 AM Dec 26 2007 |

zhushengnan

China

English is the best language for commuication,it has become an international language,let'sa master to make our futare brighter

02:12 AM Dec 26 2007 |

birning

birning

China

I am a Chinese boy,come from Shijiazhuang.

Make friends,I love.

Eager to make friends with you!

06:24 AM Dec 26 2007 |

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hi osto,

How are you and I hope you and your family are well and thanks for your reply. I have some friends who came from Turkey , some of them working in England and many of them living here and studying English at the same as my college. Many years ago most of people who come from other countries and living in The Uk  learning English for free but unfortunately everyone have to pay now. Anyway nice to meet you here.

Joy.

08:31 PM Dec 26 2007 |

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hi yyjessica,

How are you? and thanks for your reply. I have some friends who came from China and my grandmother was Chinese , one of my sister also married to Chinese man. He was born in Hong Konk and working in Thailand at the moment. Nice to meet you and hope to hear form you very soon in the near future.

Bye for now.

Joy

08:55 PM Dec 26 2007 |

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hello Smartry,

I think this is the best way for you and everyone who want to improve they English by making new friends and the more we keep practises the more confidances we should get. Nice to meet you here.

Joy.

09:06 PM Dec 26 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello , joy. Nice to met. I’m looking for persons who can help me improving my english speaking skills via skype & msn. If u accept me as ur friend, i’ll be grateful.
By the way, i’m a 20 year old boy from tunisia : country situated in north of africa. If u want , i can tell u about my country more.
I added u already in skype ; my skype ID is : ahmedbleach.
thank u in advance , see soon joy , good bye.

09:20 PM Dec 26 2007 |

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hello Zhushengnan,

I do agreed with you that you have mention English has become an international language. We are learning English to make friends ,communications, businesses and etc that why we understand each  other even we both are come from difference nationalities.  Nice to meet you here and hope to hear from you soon.

Joy.

09:26 PM Dec 26 2007 |