Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to speak english well just like I speak my native language!

lwting1108

lwting1108

China

What can I do?

05:02 AM Sep 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shalemar

shalemar

Syrian Arab Republic

Innocenti think , knowing and speaking english becomes very needful thing, becouse english becomes global language

ok i have the same problem that i.m good in grammer , so in writing , and i have a resonable vocabulary ,i listen to music and of course news, and i can understand well, but if we talking about speaking i find it's very difficult to remember the words i know ,so i limit my asnwer , i find that's very embarresing situationEmbarassed especially that i have registered in english conversation course

do u have some useful advicesCry

09:40 PM Sep 21 2006 |

shirleychan

China

After I reviewed all the views stated by you all.I just feel a little relaxed!WinkCause From here I've found many peoples who wanna improving English(oral English is a balk for many people).So do I!I did not use English for several years,so the vocabulary are cuting down.Some times may make a little mistake in grammer.In that case my oral English is also very poor,such as pronunciation,vocabulary,and so on…...

However I'll do my effort to practise with my colleagues and my boss.Also I'd like to make friends with you all.Let improve together!!If you're free,I may chat with you,just keep my E-mail:

have a nice day!!! 

06:15 AM Sep 27 2006 |

shirleychan

China

sorry i just find the E-mail address did not reveal.That is: or !

06:18 AM Sep 27 2006 |

Minh

Viet Nam

Hi, all!

I have many problems in using English. I can't remember many English words. and when I faced a real situation of using English I did not use and organise the words well though I 've learnt the English grammar quite good. Do you think chating in English is good to improve English skills?

09:14 AM Sep 27 2006 |

lwting1108

lwting1108

China

I feel a little progress by chatting to friends! Laughing

12:29 AM Sep 28 2006 |

delsky

delsky

China

actually,i have the same problem, so let's work hard togetherSmile

08:45 AM Sep 28 2006 |

delsky

delsky

China

actually,i have the same problem, so let's work hard togetherSmile

08:46 AM Sep 28 2006 |

cat75

Viet Nam

Hi khoitri,

I'm Mai lan Huong, from Vietnam. Is it right if I guess you are Vietnamese too?  There are many different level to read and to understand. I usually read the literature books published by Oxford Bookworms Library .When I have some words difficult to understand I can look up that words on the final page of the book.

I think you can try, when you read much you will accumulate your vocabularies, maybe you will have difficulties with some new words that you don't undrestand but the important thing you get is that you understand what the story is.

Try and try with your best.Hope to make friend with you.My e-mail address is : maihuongcvdn at gmail.comBye 

10:12 AM Sep 28 2006 |

dionizio10

dionizio10

Brazil

I understand you my dear, Perhaps I have the same problem. I live in Brazil, and you know here we speak portuguese… So, in the most of times I dont have a native speaker of english to talk.. so to speak very well it is a little complicated.. but other hand we need try and try again… Perhaps, some day in the future I'll go to usa or uk, to improve..  but at this moment, I just have movies, books and things like that to improve it.. lolz…. And, If you wanna talk with me by msn or email… then, sent to

See ya ma dear.

03:32 PM Sep 28 2006 |

dionizio10

dionizio10

Brazil

dionizio10_69    @      hotmail  .      com

03:37 PM Sep 28 2006 |