Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you believe in ghosts?

ervic_sangel23

Philippines

I do believe in ghost. To tell you the truth, I have that so called third eye or sixth sense. I don't know how I got it but I started seeing unexpected visitors (ghosts) when I perceived death… I saw my friend hit by a rushing vehicle and abruptly died, his brain flew out of his head and his body was crushed by the vehicle. I was so shocked! After that, I started seeing spirits, unearthly things and sort of that…

How about you? 

04:07 PM Jan 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

i don't believe :)) in my religion, there isn't any ghost but there are jinns..ghosts are a lie :)) if there is a ghost you can send it for me :))

it is too scattering (i think!!) it is only my idea :)) you don't have to think as me :))

06:17 PM Jan 20 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

Well, I don't know if believing in ghosts but I'm positive that after our life exists someother.

Don't you think?

08:17 PM Jan 20 2008 |

ervic_sangel23

Philippines

Well, it's also in our religion to not believe in any ghost thing and the like but as far as I am concerned, I just believe what I saw. I can never say that it's always just an imaginatio if it happens constantly right?

04:36 AM Jan 21 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

Right but could you tell us what happened a little better ?

04:38 PM Jan 21 2008 |

jkuan

Peru

I´m agree. I believe in them and sometimes I ask they to give me a “special favour”

09:52 PM Jan 21 2008 |

ervic_sangel23

Philippines

Are you referring to my previous story?

02:17 AM Jan 22 2008 |

jomjom

jomjom

Philippines

Maybe to respect their experiences about ghost, i believe them.  I didn't experience it yet, but based from my friends stories I do believe them, because they will not make a story for just have fun unless they didn't experience it already. You can prove it that they are telling the truth about ghost by means of their facial expressions and the way they talk about it…

02:53 AM Jan 22 2008 |

netrats

netrats

China

No,I don't believe. The ghosts is nothing.

03:54 AM Jan 22 2008 |

ervic_sangel23

Philippines

It really depends upon your belief. Mostly, our belief was molded through the life we live. For example thus, if you live in a place where all of the people believe in ghost, you'll also believe but if you live in a place where people don't really believe in supernatural like ghost, jinn and the like, then you won't believe it too… But in my case, I was born with the people who do not believe in the so called ghost, but as I experienced seeing one, I said to myself that they are true…

01:11 PM Jan 22 2008 |

jkuan

Peru

Yes I´m referring your gosts´experience

11:09 PM Jan 22 2008 |