Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Any body can comment my english

Tsomanywing

Hong Kong

Nice to meet you here, and This is Marco, May I introduce my working experience with you, first of all, I have working as logistics and shipping industries almost a 10 Years, As 2000 when i was worked as logistics coordinator at ABC Limited, it's freight forwarding company, My job duties is responsible, trucking and container planning, coordinate with vendor and customer, prepare the quotation, handle the Ocean Import and Export shipment, inventory and shipment report and some accounting jobs such as follow up AR status, because it's quite small company so I had many responsibilities when the Boss and Manager go for business trip, but unfortunately the SARS on 2003, the company was made a loss still to the HK economic is too weakness, So the company is downsized on 2004. As 2004 I was worked as shipping clerk at CDF company, it's trading and manufacturing company, My job duties is responsible, import and export shipment, full set shipping doc, coordinate with supplier / vendor / forwarder and customer, shipment and inventory report, monthly and annual stock take and some ad hot duties assigned by Dept Manager, but i was quite my job on 2005 because i need to prepare the examination of advance diploma.. As middle of 2005 when I was completed the advance diploma, I am working as logistics supervisor at PDM Ltd. My job is responsible, import and export shipment, manage the p/o and shipment schedule, prepare the material requirement plan, maintain on time delivery and some time travel to Shenzhen Plant for meeting with vendor and internal staff.

04:49 AM Feb 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aljensen

aljensen

United States

uh what sort of comment do you want?
is this the cover letter to your resume?

10:07 AM Feb 22 2008 |