Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Does anybody receive any strange message here?

sunheart

sunheart

China

I'm a new one to ebaby.when I coming in here,I received a strange message.

it involve  deceive by my intuition.

Does  anybody receive any  strange message like me?

11:28 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Lol…they sent their message to the wrong man! “u know sir/mam, I’m the poorest one who U ever known!”

06:43 PM May 15 2008 |

sunheart

sunheart

China

yeah,the  incide on me such unlucky as pavlionka.

A lady spoke to me that she is in Senegal now,she's a refugee from another Africa country,and her late farther who was killed by rebel,has a bank account of a lot of money.She need me to  transfer this big sum of money to my account .I should contact the band which she hda told me. It's hear very tempting,but I known it's very dangerous,I resisted the temptation.

01:42 AM May 16 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

Just delete any message you receive with wording like this:

i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you

yup i got this… but from someone who's quite popular in ebaby

07:40 AM May 16 2008 |

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

Come on! Someone who is quite popular here won't ask your email to give you his/her picture – we can publish and share our photos on Ebaby! Just MSN number for online communication Wink

11:16 AM May 16 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

yup that's right pav Wink

i mean "popular" here is he's everyone's friend  

n had sent a lot of comments to all the girls in ebaby …. asking about making love relationship… in an unimpressive super short sentence :p

WHAT THE DUCK!!!! bwhahahahahah :D

well i believe people r wise n definitely we can handle that :D 

02:21 PM May 16 2008 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Another Georgie Porgie!

Georgie Porgie pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

02:43 PM May 16 2008 |

golis

Philippines

no!!!i never receive any strange message here.hmm.i'm richelle from philippines,and i'm a new member opf englishbaby.hope you all to teach me more english words and be my friend.thanks

04:48 PM May 16 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Yes, I received a strange message. It was from boy. He wanted to be my friend. It was mixed. So I  only could understand "Hi, how are you".

06:39 PM May 18 2008 |

sunheart

sunheart

China

Keni,it's seemed that deceiver's english level is poor.so you have a luck.Laughing

07:36 PM May 18 2008 |