Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

LET`S HAVE FUN... ^^...

najla al qahtani

Saudi Arabia

we all want to laern english so let`s do it in fun way …

am gonna tell a story and your gonna tell me your own story or post comment or fix my mistaks…

sooo my story ^ ... am collage girl so one day i didn`t come early to my lecture and i know my teacher is sooo strict and she didn`t allow to students to come after her so she kicked the student`s ass whatever thier exuses soo i just opened the door and my teacher look to me and the student was like another studnt is gonna get kicked soo she was looking to me and i did`nt say anything in fact i cant lie (and it was my first year i was scierd) soo she asked me why you didn`t knock the door ? soo i closed the door and i think while i was outside she just ask me to knock the door .. and for god sake am late for just 5 min sooo an idea comes to my mined soo i knocked the door and i said "can i come in ?" the students and the teacher were soooo surprsed and suddnley they start to laugh even the teacher sooo she allowed me to attend the lecture ^

sooo u can get what you want in smart way *

the END ^ looooooooool

01:45 AM Aug 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

najla al qahtani

Saudi Arabia

LoooooooooooooooL well at least your friends helped youTongue out

01:58 PM Aug 08 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

heheh coool guys

okay this is my story!! 

once I was with my sis. attending a play … 

my sis. went a way and told me when she comes back she will call me, when she called me I told her "I will stand up and point for you by  hands so you can see mee", so I did that and she saw me then I was to set in my chair without looking back to the chair suddenly I found my self as if I fall in a hole there was no chair :( and I am on the ground :P Embarassed( some one took the chair) it was really hurting n embarrassing  but funny at the same time hehe Tongue out..

08:55 PM Aug 08 2009 |

dr_arbuz

dr_arbuz

Russian Federation

I`ll tell you the story about my friend Sponge Bob.

Some days ago, when I went to sleep and my consciousness watched a dreams. My friend Bob switch on the computer and open Englishbaby chatroom. There he chosen a female nickname (Sexygirl) and Turkish army attacked him. To each of them Sponge had sent the photo Beautiful lady(miss Russia 2009) and had written my hotmail adress.

In the morning my Mail was filled turkish letters in which they invited me to Turkey and wanted to marry me.

08:21 AM Aug 09 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

dr. arbuz...So…what a nice dream. Don't forget Upload Your Wedding in Ebaby..Like Turkranian Wedding…Laughing kidding

OK..it's my turn ..(i don't know it's funny or not, but I don't care!! Laughing):

when I and my friend had 2 weeks Workshop in Singapore (2007), actually we could't speak english well (even now we still can't..). Sometimes we didn't understand what my tutor said. One day my friend almost been angry when my Tutor told us some explanation about our job and he ended his explanation with word " OK …donkey??"" . My friend looked at me and looked angry..he spoke in Indonesia to me " what the hell this guy call us "Donkey"?? does he think we look very stupid likes that animal??".

After our class ended. We called up my friends in Indonesia and told them about our workshop and "crazy" Tutor. They laughed at us…they explained that our tutor didn't say "Ok..Donkey" but…"OK…doky" . and it means OK in English slang.. Sealed

05:27 AM Aug 10 2009 |

wgr001

wgr001

China

you alway have some funny to share. i am lonely

05:34 AM Aug 10 2009 |

adamsoney

adamsoney

Kuwait

hiiiiiiiiiii my sister najla, it was good story, but there was some mistake, like the word(scared you wrote it wrong!! also when we nee to say allah its just by capital (GOD) AS IT DOES NOT ACCEPT PLURAL.. ALSO WORD SURPRISED CHECK THE SPELLING! (LOOKED) AS IT PAST !!!! ANY HOW THIS MY OWN: IN THE FIRST DAY I JOINED THE UNIVERSITY,THE REGISTRATION OFFICER TOLD ME GO THE HALL TO ATTEND THE LECTURE SO I WENT,THEN FOR TWO HOURS IWAS STAYING WITH SENIOR STUDENTS WHOM THEY ARE GOING TO GRADUATE THAT YEAR!!!!! BUT YOU KNOW  I WROTE ALL THE NOTES EVEN SOME OF THEM WERE ASKING ME ABOUT THE LECTURE? SOME THING ELSE I DISCOVERED IWAS NOT ALONE TWO GUYS WRER FACED SAME SITUATION OF MINE AT THE SAME HALL…..ADAM SUDANESE EXPAT IN UAE  ABU DHABI

08:32 AM Aug 10 2009 |

dr_arbuz

dr_arbuz

Russian Federation

Dear wqr001, you can think up the story.

For example, my little story:

One day, in China. I walked at the Chines street and considered the Chinese people. Suddenly I saw the little Chinese boy he ate the rice. I was so hungry and so malicious that I attacked the boy. I ate his rice and ate him too. And now sometimes I hear the sounds inside me.. its chinese sounds..Laughing

09:05 AM Aug 11 2009 |