Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am lonely!

vecrk

vecrk

Taiwan

I alaways think why I come to the world.Why the god let me to feel lonely.Today I can't find my goal all along.But I know I am no prose man.One day I will go ahead to my success.

04:25 PM Oct 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lazo

lazo

Turkey

cevap yok mu

04:33 PM Oct 20 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I feel lonely too, but I never ask God why I do feel so..God has such a ton of good reasons for what we living for…

11:47 PM Oct 20 2009 |

Echo182

Echo182

China

Frown

05:04 AM Oct 21 2009 |

Aaron Jew1990

China

now,i'm just a simple person.as college student now.Actually i think to be alone is like the one don't have anything.That is very sad.But for me,i have many friends.What's more,i want to make friends with all of you.

05:45 AM Oct 21 2009 |

tahiya

Oman

I am sociable but some condition i want to be a lone.for example, when i write story and poem. More over, when i paint i need calm.

06:03 AM Oct 21 2009 |

susancy

China

suffer along,we grow up!fighting

09:52 AM Oct 21 2009 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

Oh man, I look on here and see all of the beautiful Taiwanese girls and say, "How can you be lonely?" 

Sometimes it's hard to meet people in real life so if you join a gym or a club it will be better.  What are your hobbies? Join a club or take a class and meet people who like to do the same thing you like to do. Photography, hiking, running, there are many things to get you out into the world. Good luck!

12:26 PM Oct 21 2009 |

vecrk

vecrk

Taiwan

Thank you for everyone's care and advices.I have many pressure in my life.

I have be out of work for five months.

Recently I always think what should I do and I can do what.

But I know I can't give up myself.

I must to brace my heart.

As one bit of folk wisdom says,"Don't stare at the steps of success-

step up the stairs".

03:53 PM Oct 21 2009 |

Aaron Jew1990

China

Thank you for your careness and advices.i know i will never give up,just do it!

12:38 AM Oct 22 2009 |