Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Another type of scam, a new one here on Englishbaby

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

Someone commented on my blog about a new scam here on Ebaby. This one is in the chat rooms, which I don't use at all, and I have never heard of it before. Here is the description of it in the words of the person who commented on my blog:

Thanx for this usefull advice…....

btw i usually get these types of msgs in ebaby too…

Last week i was in chating room where i met a person who offered me to come UAE,, he was ready to take all my expend there except only visa fee which he told me to pay via credit card.. i knew this type of fake people very well so i 4bid to make a fool…

Anyways, yesterday my frnd  met the same person but this time he had change information abt him (as he gave me already) with a diffrent deal…

Remember: Don't give out your credit card information and don't talk about money in chats or on msn or yahoo. No one who is real would talk about money online. If it sounds to good to be true, then it really is too good to be true. 

03:08 PM Jun 30 2010 |