Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what job is the most important ? Why?

00mephisto11

Slovakia

I think that the most important job is a doctor 'cause they have power to cure almost everything :-) 

11:12 AM Jan 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Charmy_Pinguin

Ukraine

Each job is important in our life.  When you walk along a street you want  that street to be clear. And of course someone do this job- cleaning streeets. Doctor helps people to keep their health in good condition.  Police keep order within our society.   It will take a lot of time to enumerate all the jobs but   there is not a job which wouldn't be important. Unfortunately , some people are forced to do job which they don't like in order to earn money, provide family etc. Especially such situation exists in Ukraine, Russia.  

12:12 PM Jan 10 2008 |

medooza

medooza

United Kingdom

I agree with You, Charmy_Pinguin.

04:08 PM Jan 10 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

Yes, charmy pinguin thank you for your reply and you're right each job is important

04:24 PM Jan 10 2008 |

FionaMak

FionaMak

China

I agree with Charmy tatally. Every career exists with its own significance, which we can't  alter. And in daily life we just choose the job we like and be interested in. We don't  have the right to criticise any other workers on the job position we dislike.

03:48 AM Jan 11 2008 |