Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

valentine's gift

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

hy everyone valentine’s day in knoking so what you suggest for a good gift for the boy or the girlfriend .come on don’t be shy and help people

06:39 PM Jan 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Beardy

Beardy

Austria

On Valentine's day in Austria – and I think in Europe – we men present our wives or girl-lovers pretty flowers.

09:37 PM Jan 19 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

just kiss ….. it say everything you feel 

10:53 PM Jan 19 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

just tell "honey your still my one and only",

01:11 AM Jan 20 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

I still dont have boyfriend.but I think the shortest way to someone's heart is through stomach!good way!!

09:04 AM Jan 20 2008 |

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

hhhhhhhhhh i don't actualy have a boyfriend to share this special occasion with but i guess if i had one i'll give him a kiss and redflowers plus a good dinner

09:04 PM Jan 24 2008 |

bibe

United States

I agree :) with namita , I  was looking for idea on the net and found a web site called KADDOZ that is cool because you can add your gift ideas and wish list. I found my gift there .

++ 

06:38 PM Jan 26 2008 |

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

i think it was so sweet of you you to make that for him(kanaobi)however they were i mean the bedsheets it’s enaugh tht you made something for him and a lotof people miss that.so bless you

08:44 PM Jan 27 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

how for me,Lamborghini Gallardo Nera will be a nice gift for me Laughing,but my girlfriend wants HammerFrown

12:04 AM Jan 28 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

But if seriously, I want to present a full paradise to my sweet baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

12:08 AM Jan 28 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour! Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard) calculate here: http://ws.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

09:07 AM Jan 28 2008 |