Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is friend?

cala lane

cala lane

China

Everyday,i play with my classmates,talk with them,study with them,i am very happy!But   when i leave the classroom,i always thought about that "what are relation of us when we leave the classroom?are we friends?"I really don't know.

Who can tell me the answer.

03:22 PM Jan 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tsaokuohua

China

Play togather ,speak togather ,and……

09:46 AM Jan 25 2008 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

friends are the most important thing in our lives :)

goof friends hard to find harder to leave impossible to forget… and they like stars!! we don't always see them but we know they're alwayes there for us !!!

when it hurt to look back and you're scared to look ahead you can look beside you and you're friends will be there

01:35 PM Jan 25 2008 |

saibao

saibao

China

As I know,there are two kinds of friends.One is that  you just keep a certain relationship with them .That means you two just be together because you two have different resourse!And just those resourse make you two be friends.In our long life,most of our friends are this kind. The other is that true friend,you can tell any secrets to her.She is the people who know you most!I think if you can find one or two in your life ,it will be very luky!

05:34 PM Jan 25 2008 |

cala lane

cala lane

China

I am quiet puzzled by this question,i have a classmate who is closed to me now,i exactly know much about her,i think she is so.but i don't know why she is always let me do something i don't like,i'm really really really hate it.And when i told her that i don't like it,she was unhappy and insist it,if i refuse it again,she will hurt herself to made me ashamed.What could i do?I am really value our friendship,but i feel unhappy!

01:57 PM Feb 20 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

friend, friendship, strong word, sacred realtion, not anyone can be your best friend, yes it's hard to find one, i can tell my friend sth than i can't do with my sisters ormember  of my family, everyone has their own definition of what his/her best friend  is like and what an impact he or she has made in their life. this is something that i foud about the meaning of best friend i liked it very much, " Being a best friend is more than someone that you’ve seen everyday and grown up with. A best friend can be someone with whom you’ve known since childhood but can also be someone that you’ve just met.For best friends there is a feeling, and an emotion for every event shared together: a feeling of love, and a feeling of hate; a feeling of happiness and a feeling of remorse; a feeling of laughter, and a feeling of tears.Best friends always talk about the future in terms of “we,” knowing that they will be best friends for life." this is true, but it still some people like that, think the same ? sorry i don't think so!!

03:23 PM Feb 20 2008 |

promiseguard

Egypt

The real friend is who care for his/her friend, who never lie

07:16 PM Feb 20 2008 |