Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love sucks

devilishkirana

Indonesia

You love someone..they dont love you, it's sucks.

You love someone they love you back, you fight with each other, love seems so wrong, broke up, your world collaps, its sucks.

You love someone, they love you back, but..they also love someone else.that's definitely sucks.

You love someone e, they love you back, but they hit you too, sucks.

You love someone, they don't even know that you exist!Sucks?completely..

You love someone…but he's (or she's) gay.Sucks?no… just wrong choice.

You love someone, they love you back and…they hitted by car..dead..that's tragic…and sucks.

You love someone, they love you back, live happily ever after…fairy tale…

Conclusion?love sucks mate… 

01:52 PM Apr 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

No,you’re just the wrong man in the wrong place.do you know nidji?maybe you should listen to their songs.luv’d never be wrong and luv’d never be the same.you may found new luv anywhere.it’s just a matter of time.face it and live with it.

08:56 PM Apr 27 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

No,you’re just the wrong man in the wrong place.do you know nidji?maybe you should listen to their songs.luv’d never be wrong and luv’d never be the same.you may found new luv anywhere.it’s just a matter of time.face it and live with it.

08:56 PM Apr 27 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

No,love never sucks,actually we don't know what love is.We gave the name of 'love' to some other emotions,which we feel represents love.

I have utalised my whole life to find realise the meaning of word 'love',I can certainly say that love rejuvinates.Life comes out of love only.

Friend, you have to search a lot to know what love is. You have to become yourself a 'love'.

09:31 PM Apr 27 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Ya,I’m agree with devinder.sometimes we use luv as an excuse for our fault.we don’t know what’s behind great things that we’re being face everyday.after all you still get your family there to back you up..luv will find you somehow,someway,someday.

10:11 PM Apr 27 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

Hi mike and angel…it make me smile to look comment in my posts(i only post 2 so far), you both are always there. 

Hi devindernagpal (i have to look ur comment twice to write ur name correctly…so hard to remember ;p) 

life comes out of love only it's a beautful quote.i'm so agree

I actually agree that love is something beautiful.SOmething that so precious if we get the real meaning of it.

My post just to show how some "love quitter" point of view. They don't want to fall in love because they don't want to be hurt by it. Maybe bacuse they don't have "a warm full of love family" to show them what love is.

Btw, mike, how do you know about nidji?it's a band from my country rite?you like them?

12:36 PM Apr 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Kiran:firstly,I have to say that I’m an Indonesian just like you.so now you got me.yes,I’m a nidjiholic.: ) I’m sorry that my country’s name is written iran.I’ve already tried to fix it,but strangely it didn’t change at all..I had a hard time with girls before.so what I’m trying to do here is just to give the broken hearted enlightment and encouragement,that they’re not alone.people also experienced that feeling.maybe we have different strenght to endure that,but we must move on.just think that as a path to a better life and to maturity..love will find you no matter you’re hiding. : )

07:56 PM Apr 28 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

by my own experience i can tell you Whenever you have that ideas about love, the results will be the same. Don't worry about that, maybe you don't feel happy being single, but if that's the case you must learn to feel happy with your situation before someone worthy of you come to your life.

What you have in your hearth, someway, you transmit to the people who surround you, and if you feel that things about love, you will trasnmit that to people, so will be hard to expect some to love you if you think the love sucks, change your mind, be optimistic in any circunstance, everything depends on you

09:26 PM Apr 28 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Fight belongs to something happy. If you've got the chance to fight or be fought, that means you are powerful and competative.

The worst thing is no one wants to fight to you, and you want to fight for nothing, right?  Then what do you do for life?

05:46 AM Apr 29 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

HAHA, I guess you've got a misunderstanding, dear friend above.

My fight means kind of struggle or strive for, you know? You'd work hard and be competative to strive for your love, would you?

08:42 AM Apr 29 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

but did you know that you live, we live because of LOVE? love that comes from God, from our parents. well we people make it more complicated because were not contented or doesn't know the word humility, or got a little patience, or we're self-centered. you just have to learn how to deal with it. lol just graduated for being emo. 

03:37 AM Apr 30 2008 |