Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

(another thing happened .he missed me ..)I really wanna cry loudly

纯纯

纯纯

China

one of his friend told me , my boyfriend miss me ,and he would be very sad when he back to usa can not see me for a long time.  i am very happy to hear that….but it is him said we finished. now seems that he regret..but the problem is he always share every feeling to his friend not me.so sometimes i dont know his idea..this things happened for a long time. now i just wanna take him as a friend..but it is difficult for him to do.he either take me as a lover or take me as a enemy..i dont wanna miss such friend…anyway time willsee…....

the things is :     i am a chinese girl, and my bf is American…we always have a fight…and it always i make it first. but i am not deliberate..i really love him..yet this is not always the case .i am very sad , right now we had a big fight again, and i dont know  how is our relationship now ? break or something else…i dont wanna hurt him …i dont know how to be his gf,because he is my first love..i  were think hightly of  this relationship…but he is angry with me .he said i am not a good girl….i dont know how to do now ..my heart is very tired….i wanna forget him… but when i am alone i always think of him…always…

and now he is prepare to back to USA for business..but he will come bcak to china….i always wanna cry …and sad , cause i dont know how to do..how to forget him.. and how to make him forgive me …..

when i writed this i was crying …...it is true…...i am very sad…

someone wanna help a poor girl???..

09:53 AM Jul 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Carrie:)

Hong Kong

u said u'r not deliberate, i think it's the main problem. having a gf who always act like a baby is not a nice job that a boy would like to due with.

u should be more considerate if u wanna keep every realtionshop, including fdship.

hope my advice can help u la.

01:09 PM Jul 18 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

The first love is always the hardest.

02:27 PM Jul 18 2008 |

纯纯

纯纯

China

thank you both of you….i think i will verry well in the future…我会挺过这个first love 的….

02:40 PM Jul 18 2008 |

纯纯

纯纯

China

to:  Carrie  ..   你系HK住啊? 我系深圳,过多几日我就会去HK葛了…屯门果度..

02:43 PM Jul 18 2008 |

imxuandung

Viet Nam

The first love is always the sweetest so enjoy it whole-heartedly but don't try to forget love or lover when facing problems. Try your best to keep it if it really belongs to you.

03:17 PM Jul 18 2008 |

纯纯

纯纯

China

thank you Lamastak habeeby'sadvise… i am better now ….i am very appreciate you for telling me so much thing about love .i will Set a good example  from you…..

also thank you bonz's idea….actually ,it is me hurt him.. but i am not deliberate…

06:41 AM Jul 26 2008 |

纯纯

纯纯

China

no,, you did not hurt me …

he ask me not to fight with him when i sleep with him the night before.. but the next day.. i fighted with him… he hate me for i broke my word….  and this is the problem….

you know .i am not a open girl on sex,, i dont want to sleep with him ,because i still a student…..... so we always argued about sex…...

08:47 AM Jul 26 2008 |

Hong Kong

sorry for this late reply ^^"

well, i dunno the whole story of u and yr bf, but for the issue of sex, i'll be on yr side…(we are conservative, u know)

is 'sex' the only reason to fight? if yes, ...

if a man loves a girl, he won't force her to do what she doesn't want to…and don't try to keep his heart with sex…sex is different from love…

the main point is, it's not a problem of u and yr bf but the cultural difference. open vs conservative, couples need to give and take.  if both of u can't make it, even u do sleep with him, yr relationship won't last long. 

ps: why did u come to HK? do u've relative or fd in HK? :)

yieks! missed the latest part tim…

not every ex-lovers can be friends, even if u want to, it may be crude to him. now u've choose to let go, so just let it go! Somehow u had made the decision, u must 've think about it deeply, and there're problems that cannot be solved. it's normal for us to miss our ex-, juz let him fades away as time goes by. time can make it. that's wt every people 've to learn

01:58 PM Jul 26 2008 |