Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sex emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iaoen117

iaoen117

Italy

recently, I really have serious sex problem with my boyfriend :(    He wants more sex , but I think there are many other things besides sex~ And he thinks that sex is as important as othr things  I've got really confused !! 

How important do u guys think sex is between girlfriend and her bf?????

08:10 AM Jan 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nono_cute

nono_cute

Iraq

lol nice subject…..SEX EMERGENCY…lol couldnt u find another subject to put in here? my suggestion is that u shld persuade him to marry u n then give him wot he wants…tc

09:32 AM Jan 25 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Dump hm,hes a sex hungry mnstr,if thrs no mental relatn,thr cud b no luv

12:46 PM Jan 25 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Wow..for this long times..i tought just the fire department, hospitals and police that have emerghency…sex can be emerghency too..?? wow..!

12:52 PM Jan 25 2009 |

yavcalimurat

Turkey

ı thınk people can sex wıthour marrıage.what do you thınk about thıs girls….?

12:57 PM Jan 25 2009 |

YourRomeo

United States

If he won't marry you…dump him because if sex is all he wants…he does not really LOVE YOU!! Best wishes.

07:38 AM Oct 13 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Sealed

08:48 AM Oct 22 2009 |

the best killer

Saudi Arabia

i think sex should be after maraige because it will be good for both of them

10:33 AM Oct 26 2009 |

mrblack555

mrblack555

China

in china if boyfriend want to have sex with his gf he must marry with her .so when your boyfriend want to do that ,you should ask him marry with you . GOOD LUCK. BY THE WAY, i am a new member of englishbaby . please help me with my english . THANK YOU VERY MUCH

01:05 PM Oct 26 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Iaoen: Since you are confuse and your message implies you are not confortable dealing with him and his urges of sex, I would ask you, is this what you want? Or better yet, that man worth it? Is love what it feels for you or you are only an available piece of meat for him?

Uhmm… I don´t know your age, but taking the fact that you are having sex and consequently you should be responsible of your acts, trust in what you think is right. You have doubts so, for me is a bad sign in your relationship with your bf. Take care!

03:50 PM Oct 26 2009 |

the best killer

Saudi Arabia

thank you so  much i apprecate your agriment dancin4108

03:58 AM Oct 27 2009 |