Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

writte a short paragraph about your country??

stand by me

Saudi Arabia

ok. let`s me start

my cuntry is kingdoom of saudi arabia it islamic cuntry and it has two hole mosqe

one in makkah onother one in madinah

but the capital city is riyad

Kiss but iam from jeddah

jeddah is a port

(The Red Sea port of Jeddah)

it between makkah and madinah

that short answer about this question

coz. i wanna onather saudi person add more

thanx

i will wait 4 u

03:14 PM Aug 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

negochka

negochka

Ukraine

Hi, I’m from Ukraine. I’m very proud to be Ukrainian, because it’s a country with an old reach history. I can speak about it for hours, but i’ll say the minimum information. The capital of Ukraine is Kyiv. Ukraine has the biggest territory and the biggest square in Europe. Ukrainians are very interesting people, clever, hard-working, friendly and helpful. Of course, everybody heard about our national dishes as borsh and vareniky)) welcome to my country!)

02:13 PM Oct 31 2012 |

nilou75

nilou75

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hello I am from Iran which is located in asia with population of about 74 million .It is one of the ancient country in all aroud the word &has got diffrent weather in diverse zone .also It has lots of places to visit that attract many tourist every year the most commen religion  is islam

If you want to know more you can add me

09:46 AM Mar 10 2015 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

From the USA. We have done gone crazy here. No idea why, but we are nuts. Other than that, the place is big, it takes about a week to drive across. It’s full of generally nice, generally law-abiding citizens who generally think foreigners are cool. There is a great deal of natural beauty, and quite a few man-made tourist attractions.  We generally repect the rights of others, but not always, as the media makes famous.

Overall, it’s pretty sweet living here. The niceness is a result of hard work though, there is no magic that made us like this, we worked for it, and do so in every generation.

I live in Kansas City, we have a sister city in China. Our Chinese sister city has generous;ly given us two of the terra cotta warriors which are proudly displayed here. We also have sister cities in Japan and Spain and a few other places, but the Chinese terra cotta warriors are where I see them often. Thank you China! They are beautiful.

05:56 AM Oct 14 2016 |