Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you enjoy being single?? Not having a relationship?? :)

Pieterwindmill

Netherlands

I’m curious!! :) I’m single, but I love it! Girls are so complicated!!  I know it’s about the hormones.. :) But at mine age, it’s nice to be single. Having a girlfriend, I have no time for that, Sport, School, Work, Friends, and than also a girlfriend it’s just to difficult to combinate that. :) It’s better having a girlfriend, when you have a stabile life! I think :) Like being graduated, having a job.  Do you agree with me? And the girls do you like to be single?  Or do you want to have a boyfriend?? :) Thanks! For reading!! I’m so curious! :)

10:26 PM Nov 13 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Y.M.Ortiz

Y.M.Ortiz

Spain

Jajajajajaj!!!

I think almost the same. But is nice to have someone who can get in to your life like he piece that is miss on your jigsaw puzzle.  

Greetings!!!

08:39 AM Nov 14 2012 |

Pieterwindmill

Netherlands

Hahahahahahaha! Than we are in the same position! :) Nice that you enjoy the single life too! Haha I have the same feeling! Being single, can be boring! Because it’s nice to have somebody in your life where you can share the feeling and so on!! :) ! :)  But we are still young! Your prince and mine princess on the white horse will come someday! No worries!!! :)  haha

10:52 PM Nov 14 2012 |