Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Ask Ebaby! Teachers Go Super!

Am I the only one who feels a mobile app is needed?

CharmYou

CharmYou

Ireland

Dear English, Babay!:

Hi, I’m Charmy, and I’ve been an English, Baby! member for almost 2 years.

I’m writing you this because I highly suggest you make a mobile app for Android/iOS devices. More and more people nowaways are using phones and tablets instead of a PC, and it’s limiting that we have to study English with a PC. It would be more convienient for us to access English, Baby! on our phones, so that we can bring English, Baby! anywhere we’d like!

I’ve noticed that you’ve made a mobile version of the English, Baby! website, but it’s unfortunate that it doesn’t support downloading the full lessons, and many features that the desktop version has. 

What’s more beneficial is that publishing your app on the app store will probably help you get more English learners notice your products, and attract potential customers. This is way better than wasting your money on those useless advertisements.

If you’re worried about the cost of making an app. You should really consider me. I happen to be a software developer, and I’ve developed many applications in the past few years. I would love to volunteer to make an app for English, Baby! for FREE if you don’t mind a 3 seconds splash screen of my logo (CharmySoft.com).

My website is http://www.CharmySoft.com/

Email:

Best Wishes,

Charmy

02:10 PM May 18 2015 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

Thank you for your feedback, Charmy! We will definitely take your suggestion into consideration. 

Best,

Amy

04:26 AM May 22 2015 |