Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Find English Friend!

Hardy Wang

Hardy Wang

China

Hello everyone,I am Chinese,and I want to find a friend whose mother-language is English. For studying English,I come here.May be it is you who is my best friend .My telephone number is 13522956937! Looking foward to you call. E-mail:

01:30 PM Sep 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

charming princess

Saudi Arabia

I have a suggestion for you ! There are people out there who want to learn Chinese! So, if you can't find a native speaker on this site, I highly recommend that you go to other sites where you can find language partners. I found an American friend on Polyglot.com and we have been friends for two years now !Good luck.

06:23 PM Sep 28 2010 |

Kaifi

India

Hi i am from india i want to improve my eoglisgh language,so i am here to find englis friend

05:21 PM Sep 29 2010 |

c_luv

c_luv

Indonesia

hopefullythrough this media, i can find some friends thatcan help me to learn and improve my englis. let"s study together. there is no word of late if we start from now

06:49 AM Oct 01 2010 |

sandeepjoshi

India

hiiiiiiiiiiiii frnd lol mens why?

10:57 AM Oct 01 2010 |

nooriparadise

Pakistan

hi everybody i am looking for english friend

04:45 PM Oct 03 2010 |

nooriparadise

Pakistan

Innocent

04:46 PM Oct 03 2010 |

nooriparadise

Pakistan

lets start learning english togather

04:47 PM Oct 03 2010 |

amona-a

amona-a

Saudi Arabia

hi

who can teach me english ? 

Cry

01:39 AM Oct 04 2010 |

小草17

China

I am a chinese. i want to find friends to improve my english. especial my  oral.

01:41 AM Oct 04 2010 |

jeinsson

jeinsson

Nicaragua

Hello everyone! I´m lookin for english native speakers friends, because i would like to improve my english and i hope you can help me. c u soon!

05:19 AM Oct 04 2010 |