Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

WHAT IS WAY TO LIVE OUR LIFE?

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

WHAT IS WAY TO LIVE OUR LIFE?

07:21 AM Jul 16 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

To me… helping needy people throuought my life is a way to ‘LIVE IT…’
Cuz living for my own is just ‘SPENDING MY LIFE…’

Add joy in the lives of those who wonder when they had joy last time…

Help those who don’t have no one even to look at them…
Talk to them who don’t have no one to share…
& then you’ll see…
IT WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU ALIVE HERE EVEN AFTER YOU’RE NOT ALIVE

05:58 PM Jul 16 2011 |

Julie3

Julie3

Russian Federation

to treat people the way I would like to be treated, to know as many and as much as I can, to make my little nephew as happier as I am able to, to travel and see as much and as many as I can.

07:29 AM Jul 17 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

THANKS FOR ALL 

07:54 AM Jul 17 2011 |

Julie3

Julie3

Russian Federation

Dear Legend, what’s your way?

11:08 AM Jul 17 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

Umm Nice Question JULI My Way Is The life we live will only be as good as what we make it. It means we have a choice. We can design the way we want our life to be.Whatever happened has happened. Thinking and constantly worrying about it will never bring any good to us. We should move forward leaving the past behind.Life isn’t forever down here in this world. It is only a temporary sojourn we have taken. While we are here, we might as well do the best we can do with our life and live it to the fullest.When things go wrong, there is no one to be blamed including ourselves. What we need is the realization that the mistake was done because we lacked awareness at that point of time of what we should have really done.What we should do is to learn from the mistakes and strive to not to repeat the mistake again. Until we learn to do this, we will continue to do mistakes again and again. The lesson in it is to stop making similar mistakes.Treat life experiences as a great teacher and learn from it. Each experience is a step forward in life. There should be no regrets or guilt about it for these experiences came only to make you a better person.Each of these experiences will eventually lead you to realize that one way or another, you are accountable for both your actions and non actions that this world operates with the law of give and take.What you give is what you get. As you sow so shall you reap – cause and effects of our actions. We will learn that, in order to have whatever we want in life, we have to first give it for how can you ask for something to be returned if you have not given it in the first place?If you want love, give it first. If you want happiness, give it first. It goes to money too. If you want it, do charity, yet, all these things are done in the name of divine, without any kind of expectations of return.So take responsibility now for whatever you desire in life.

Regards All

11:49 AM Jul 17 2011 |

tinyquynh

tinyquynh

Thailand

To live is to struggle!

08:40 AM Jul 22 2011 |

I am the legend

United Arab Emirates

THANKS DEAR TINY FOR UR GREAT OFFER WELL I WILL ADD U DONT WORRY 

04:33 AM Jul 23 2011 |