Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

A history that I wrote ,If somebody can check plz

Firo

Firo

Spain

This history starts in a luxury local in Newcastle, where Frederic our main character was playing a new composition for piano.

Frederick was a man of thirty-eight years old, he has been all his life studying hardly music since he was young, he is a man of god, and he lives his life far of the sins. Because he feels like touched by god and he doesn’t want to appear bad to the eyes of god. He made a promise to god ,”If you let me make good music, I will be a good Christian”. Because music is his fulfilment .Actually, he is a famous musician that plays for the court.

And now he is playing his last composition, after many weeks of jobs, and he feels

proud of his work when the composition is applauded by all the court.

This night the life of Frederic is going to change completely. In this party there are many compositors but there is a special one that Frederic wants to meet a young man from Scotland, of twenty years old called Charles.

He never expected that the foreign was the youth of red curl air that appeared in the hall laughing and running before a woman.

“Could be him” thought Frederic , and when the you go back to the hall with the hair messed up and somebody said his name , there was no doubt about his name.

Taking Advantage that the youth was tired, he asked to him about his composition “it’s ok “He answered “but have several mistakes”

And he starts to laugh with a weird and acute tone; Frederic amazed for the attitude of the youth asks him rudely about the mistakes.

Charles laughs again with his strange laugh and he went to piano in big steps.

Frederic follows him confused and when Charles starts to play the piano playing a improved version.

He feels in one way in love with the harmonious sound that expressed perfectly the felling that his soul hides and in other way desolated and ashamed, by his work that is so far of the perfection of the youth. Here he learns about the extraordinary talent of the young man, and with his help he could improve his own musical talent along his life and they exchange different visions of see the music.

04:04 PM Dec 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wangbin

wangbin

China

tooooooooo loooong to read, hehe

04:57 PM Dec 12 2007 |

wimzy

wimzy

Algeria

hey firo. congratulation its a very good history that i touched by it.

dont care about what wangbin said.it isnt long to read.i'll wait for your new history.bye.

08:26 PM Dec 13 2007 |

diplomatic

diplomatic

Saudi Arabia

Dear Firo,

Excelent 4 you.Cool really it's influential stroy.

I agree with wimzy, dont care about negetive people.

All the best

Diplomatic

09:05 PM Dec 13 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

This story starts in a luxury local ?- hotel, pub ? in Newcastle, where Frederic, our main character, was playing a new piano composition.

Frederick was thirty-eight years old, he has been all his life studying music since he was young.  He is a man of God  (God is the name of a person – Capital letter- proper noun) and he lives his life far of the sins. Because he feels touched by God and he doesn’t want to appear bad to the eyes of God. He made a promise to God ,”If you let me make good music, I will be a good Christian”. Because music is his fulfilment. Actually, he is a famous musician that plays for the court.

And now he is playing his last composition, after many weeks of toil, he feels proud of his work when the composition is applauded by all the court.

This is the night Frederic's life is going to change completely. In this party there are many composers but there is a special one that Frederic wants to meet a young man from Scotland called Charles.

He never expected that the foreign youth with red curly hair that appeared in the hall laughing and running before a woman.

I'm tired- but the next paragraph is unclear

11:07 PM Dec 14 2007 |