Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

improve speaking/listening

htcheng81

htcheng81

Hong Kong

I'd like to improve my speaking and listening skills. Does anyone know some good websites having some taped audio/video clips (talking anything) recorded by canadian/american boys?

07:13 AM Aug 05 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sibolga

sibolga

Indonesia

CoolHi, everyone, so far, I always get troubles in Listening skill even though already spent time on study for a long time. Do you mind to give me your ideas in improving this Listening Skill fastly. You may contact me via   

05:34 AM Aug 10 2006 |

danabalan_mnm

India

hi glad to met your mail.

12:25 PM Aug 10 2006 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Hi dear friend

here's a website wich will help u a lott www.talkenglish.com

10:42 PM Aug 17 2006 |

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Hi dear friend

here's a website wich will help u a lott www.talkenglish.com

10:42 PM Aug 17 2006 |

Felice

Felice

Philippines

To Htcheng81.  My suggestion is you go to the Today's English Lesson and Lesson Center of this englishbaby.  You can click the lesson, and if you have earphone, you will be able to listen to the dialogues.  This site is almost complete, because it gives lesson on speaking (through the dialogue), vocabulary and spelling and pronounciation.

Another website I can suggest to you is: http://www.englishtown.com.  Here, you'll find conversation in english.  You also need an earphone to hear the lesson and prononciation.  I enjoy this site because it's very helpful for those who wants to speak the American english and English (British) english.  It's really very helpful for those who wants to learn or improve their fluency in english language.

Also, the http://www.englishclub.com is very helpful because it gives lesson on grammar, pronounciation, etc.

Also, you should answer the quizzes after you read the lesson.  What is important is you widen your vocabulary and grammar.

11:22 AM Aug 18 2006 |