Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am a girl from beautiful China, the mountains and waters of Guilin are the finest under heaven, welcome you to come to China and travel if having time.

vicky-wei

China

Everybody can call me vicky , my English is not still very good, but I hope to become everybody's guide very much, this words played in if you arrive .It is believed that you will like China just the same as I too

12:14 PM Dec 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vicky-wei

China

hello,  

hkr84 ,  I have already added you, and you can  call me  vicky,

05:26 AM Jan 02 2008 |

daviseneal

China

hello,vicky-wei!i'm an chinese boy!studying in beijing.i like the  beautiful mountains and waters of Guilin.i hope i can visit this beautiful city one day.so ,may i make friends with you?

07:23 AM Jan 02 2008 |

vicky-wei

China

Certainly , you can call me vicky.Could you tell me what your name is? So long as we can well get along , I believe that we can become very good friend's , I work in Shenzhen now. my msn id is wsh0527 at hotmail.com  you can add me ,but my english is not very good.

05:23 AM Jan 03 2008 |

daviseneal

China

hi,vicky!you can call me davi(大伟)。my e-mail id is you can add me!i'm glad to recognize you!i'm studying at university in beijing my english is just so so.therefor,wo can study it get together!come on! 

02:48 AM Jan 07 2008 |

parviz543

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi if u like let's be friend

11:13 PM Jan 09 2008 |

vicky-wei

China

Dear davi.

u id is >????

11:52 AM Jan 11 2008 |

vicky-wei

China

hello,Parvi543.

I hope we can  become good friend.

11:55 AM Jan 11 2008 |

parviz543

hi ,i do like to be your friend ,then this is my email: ,so email me for being in touch directly .bye

12:51 PM Jan 11 2008 |

parviz543

hi i do like to be your friend and this is my email: pm543@yahoo / so plz email me directly .bye

12:54 PM Jan 11 2008 |

parviz543

hi i would be glad to be your friend

12:56 PM Jan 11 2008 |