Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to make friends...

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

so contact me…if you are interested and want to practice your enghlish

06:56 PM Aug 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

simple mind

Saudi Arabia

i ilke 2 be yr friend too

07:31 PM Dec 21 2007 |

simple mind

Saudi Arabia

i ilke that 2

07:42 PM Dec 21 2007 |

simple mind

Saudi Arabia

ajmaal.e7saas…....hotmail

07:52 PM Dec 21 2007 |

simple mind

Saudi Arabia

ajmaal.e7saas…....hotmail

07:57 PM Dec 21 2007 |

veepul

India

HELLO KAMIYA,HI THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY DEAR.AND I REALLY WANT YOUR HELP TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH SO PLEASE HELP ME.MY MSN IS U CAN CONTACT ON ME HERE.PLEASE GIVE ME YOURS TOO.

05:52 AM Dec 28 2007 |

sunshinetome

China

Hi! Kamiya! I am a chinese girl.I loving English and making friends.I just wanna make an foreign friend who likes chinese language and culture.I will teach him or her and hope he or she can help me improve my Englisl!Could you give me a hand? Thank you!waiting for your reply!Laughing

05:58 AM Dec 28 2007 |

sunshinetome

China

Hi Kamiya!My msn:.  if you never mind adding me.Thank you!

06:01 AM Dec 28 2007 |

zikou2008

zikou2008

Algeria

Hi Kamiya;

Nice to meet you. here I want just to ask you if it is possible to creat with you a blog belonging to englsih idioms and the  correction of mistakes made  by the use of phrasal verbs. on the other hand I've a very good level of French languange, we can help each other in this way. please let me know your opinion. bye 

08:27 AM Dec 30 2007 |

sophia 123

sophia 123

China

HELLO I am a chinese girl, let's talk

08:33 AM Dec 30 2007 |

killyman

Haiti

Hi Kamiya, I'm Haitian, i speak french and creole but I live in the  U S A  since     november 27 this year. I'd like to look someone can help me to improve my english. Could you tell me the best way to learn english quickly.

Hope to hear you soon.

05:07 PM Dec 30 2007 |