Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

write jokes

sameena afreen

India

Tell us jokes which u know so that everyone can enjoy.

I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too…v, w, x, y, z !

06:20 PM Dec 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sameena afreen

India

The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

06:21 PM Dec 28 2007 |

RoyalHeart

RoyalHeart

Saudi Arabia

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
why are all blond jokes one liners??
so men can remeber them.
ha ha ha ha ha

10:19 PM Dec 28 2007 |

swaka

Nigeria

girl[in a romantic mood]- David,can you say three words that will make me float in the air.
 boy- "GO HANG YOURSELF"

10:38 PM Dec 28 2007 |

swaka

Nigeria

And how far were you ,sir from the scene of the accident]the lawyer shouted            witness- Twenty-two feet and seven inches.                                                                 lawyer[taking aback]- how could you know so exactly.                                                  witness- i knew some 'FOOL' would ask that question so i measured it.                                                                                                              

10:54 PM Dec 28 2007 |

sameena afreen

India

hi! swaka good jokes.

01:16 PM Dec 29 2007 |

Charlotte22

Czech Republic

A young businessman had just started his own firm. He had just rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques.
He saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear the hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments.
Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, Can I help you?
Yeah, I ve come to activate your phone lines.

12:04 AM Dec 30 2007 |

sameena afreen

India

hi! it's nice

04:13 PM Dec 30 2007 |

sameena afreen

India

its good catiamike

05:24 AM Dec 31 2007 |

sameena afreen

India

Gal: Do u have any sentimental love cards?
Shopkeeper: How about this card, it says 'To the only boy I ever loved'
Gal: Great! I want 10 of them.

05:33 AM Dec 31 2007 |

sameena afreen

India

Why did "18 Sardars" go to a movie?
Because "below 18" was not allowed.

05:36 AM Dec 31 2007 |