Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

which is the best choose?

lllldclove

lllldclove

China

which one should you choose among money,love,family,enterprise?

and which one do u think the most important?

telling us and sharing viewpoint each other,please!

01:06 PM Jan 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

heavenbirdlsx

China

we can't live without them. they are all important.

01:23 PM Jan 06 2008 |

@忍&受

China

we can use enterprise earn a lot of money .above all money is the based of love .so familiy can become the ture.Is it right? 

02:58 PM Jan 06 2008 |

hanane1982

Algeria

well, for me, i'm gonna choose love, family and money, i think those three things are so important in life

03:05 PM Jan 06 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

of course the first is my family :))) all of my family's members are my life :) i am not i without they..

04:41 PM Jan 06 2008 |

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

Obviously the family and love are the first but just imagine a life without money, difficults begin so I think everything is important.

03:04 AM Jan 07 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I agree with u, CaN I CrY. First of all, we need family to support our life. To make your family stabil, u need love among its. 'Coz U love your family, U wanna make your family happy, so U need money to complete all your needs..and least U must take enterprise together…(That's a kind of circle of Life)

05:51 AM Jan 07 2008 |

lllldclove

lllldclove

China

yes,good!i think everything is based on family.Family is the key of life.

09:04 AM Jan 07 2008 |

lllldclove

lllldclove

China

everybody have their own points of life,and their goals are different.well,let's work towards myself objective.no the best wo can choose,they play the various role of life,may all are very important.

09:25 AM Jan 07 2008 |

@忍&受

China

It is hard to choose!!Really, i think.

04:13 AM Jan 11 2008 |

zntina

zntina

China

it is no meaning, when we talk about which is the most important. we can not be ourselves without one of them. it is hard to imagine it.

04:41 AM Jan 11 2008 |