Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am a chinese girl

jisaina

jisaina

China

hello  ,  I  am  new  here.  I  want   to  learn    english   from   you  .If   I    have   some  mistakes  , I  hope    you    will    correct     them   for  me  .

04:16 AM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

侯岿

侯岿

China

I am a fresh man too , I want to improve my english !  I think english is not only belong to America but also belong to the world .

so ,I do hope we can become good friends  because we have the same deteimination and we are Chinese 

looking foward to your repiy!

05:08 AM Jan 11 2008 |

karimshc

Kazakhstan

hi, how are you?

05:15 AM Jan 11 2008 |

侯岿

侯岿

China

nice to meet you  too.  where are you  from?

05:25 AM Jan 11 2008 |

mehdi2

mehdi2

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

HI Hi.I am mehdi2 from iran ilik speaking english so mutch.I heard from my friend in emirat that,  evry langueg in emirat act like A peple so if you learn 3 lang.. you are as 3 people and you can work such as 3 people,

By this fact  i lov english speaking but heir in iran our national lang.. is persion so we hav a lot of problem for learning engl…

I want you all my friend  help me to learn very soon.tanks.by by.

06:27 AM Jan 11 2008 |

venkat_july17

India

Hi

i am new to this site

06:45 AM Jan 11 2008 |

appleyan

appleyan

China

i am chinese too , if u need help  i will do what i can do.improve together . go go go !

06:50 AM Jan 11 2008 |

侯岿

侯岿

China

he .you are chinese ! nice to meet you  .I study in hunan college now .I come from changde Hunan .what about you?  if you want to know me more .you can enter my QQ qozone .my qq number :274845089 ,or enter my ebaby qozone . could I make develop friendship with you ? could tell me you qq number ,or join in your ebaby-friends ?

looking foward to you reply !

07:15 AM Jan 11 2008 |

jisaina

jisaina

China

I    am   from   china ,my   chinese    name   is   季赛娜

08:00 AM Jan 11 2008 |

jisaina

jisaina

China

thank   you  ,you  are   nice

08:00 AM Jan 11 2008 |