Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am a chinese girl

jisaina

jisaina

China

hello  ,  I  am  new  here.  I  want   to  learn    english   from   you  .If   I    have   some  mistakes  , I  hope    you    will    correct     them   for  me  .

04:16 AM Jan 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shaista123

Pakistan

nice to see u but kindly write ur name in english

05:05 AM Jan 15 2008 |

shaista123

Pakistan

nice to see u but kindly i cant understand uename write in english

05:06 AM Jan 15 2008 |

shaista123

Pakistan

nice to see u but kindly i cant understand uename write in english

05:06 AM Jan 15 2008 |

sophy green

China

i also want to improve my english .because english is so important ,not only for students but also for workers.  i'd like to join this english formus and share good method  in english study with all of you.

05:37 AM Jan 15 2008 |

ali1shafqat@hotmail.com

Pakistan

Hi, I am ali from pakistan, I want to improve my english skills. hope you will help me and include me in your friends list  and tell me about qq number. I hav e many problem in my smoking and written english.

07:20 AM Jan 15 2008 |

shaista123

Pakistan

well m also from pakistan and also have alot of prob in  spoken and writing also…so where u from?? i m from islamabad

07:27 AM Jan 15 2008 |

hame

hame

Azerbaijan

hi i’m also chinese.i am a college studente.if you have any english problem,please tell me. i can help you with all my effort..
ok
my email is
write back to me soon

09:40 AM Jan 15 2008 |

hame

hame

Azerbaijan

hi i’m also chinese.i am a college studente.if you have any english problem,please tell me. i can help you with all my effort..
ok
my email is
write back to me soon

09:40 AM Jan 15 2008 |

paloma233333

China

Changde guy .I am from Changsha haha 我的母校就是附中哟!!!!!

12:52 PM Dec 04 2014 |