Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'm here to teach English!!!!

bilalnr

Pakistan

Hello to all, this is bilal nasr from Islamabad, Pakistan. Male, Age 29, Pakistani. I am an English teacher and a poet as well… I have been doing research on English language for the last 8 years, and discovered new ways of teaching. Besides English teaching, I can also teach Time management skills, Emotional intelligence skills, self-awareness skills, Personality development skills, computer related skills, Business communication and message through my poetry lots of other basic life skills all based on pragmatic approach. I am really passionate about teaching and done deep and extensive research on English Language and come up with new ways of teaching language. Anyone seriously interested in learning this amazing language and many other skills, can contact me via my email address which is .

And above all, it’s all for Free. My main objective behind is to work of humanity (I have written a long series of poems regarding this humanity issue) and I also want to test my findings and to learn from my students so these are the reasons why I am offering all this for free. Rest be, assured there is no hidden agenda, every one can explore my personality via my orkut account “Search it on orkut, my I.D is “Bilal Nasr”…

Anyone seriously interested can send me email on my Gmail account i.e. . I’ll give prompt replies to your emails and will teach via emails….

Stay Happy!!!

Bilal Nasr

02:09 PM Jan 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bilalnr

Pakistan

My email address is bilalnratgmaildotcom.

at is used in place of @ and dot is used in place of "."

My MSN ID is naseerbilalathotmaildotcom

02:12 PM Jan 19 2008 |

bilalnr

Pakistan

Smile

02:28 PM Jan 19 2008 |

bilalnr

Pakistan

Smile

02:29 PM Jan 19 2008 |

bantid