Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

studing English

cathy chi

cathy chi

China

hi,China is my country,i like studing english,so i hope to talk with everybody to improve  my english lever.hope to be good friend  with everyone.

11:06 AM Sep 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

good day cathy_chi! just keep on writing your posts here at englishbaby. I am sure, a lot of members would like to assist you. take care…

06:18 AM Sep 15 2006 |

janiss

janiss

United States

it's spelled studying not studing. :)

07:05 AM Oct 10 2006 |

cathy chi

cathy chi

China

thank you for your adjust my error with the word ,can you tell me which country are you live  in? i am a student and i like studying english very much.what about  you?

05:40 AM Oct 16 2006 |

cathy chi

cathy chi

China

thanks for your kindness ,and i will learning english more harder ,andin the future talk  with everyone in english more easier,and tell everyone about my happiness things

05:46 AM Oct 16 2006 |

cathy chi

cathy chi

China

it's the same that i am studying in the  harbin TV and radio university ,what about you ? my method of studying it more better is read the chapter and remember it .what's your way to studying it ?

05:59 AM Oct 16 2006 |

eellmy

eellmy

China

hi hi hi I like <24>

01:15 AM Nov 18 2006 |

ZINEB BENABDALLAH

Morocco

HI, I’m zineb from Morocco. I want to find a good friend so as to practice English with. I’m happy to be your friend if there is no problem.

09:25 PM Dec 30 2006 |

ZINEB BENABDALLAH

Morocco

HI. I like learning English too because English is an important language and also it’s an international one.

09:28 PM Dec 30 2006 |

daren

Syrian Arab Republic

Hi. I studing english . but I find difficulty to talk in english because I hav'nt friends to supply my learning.

10:53 AM Aug 08 2007 |

misssssss

misssssss

Italy

I found a blog where you can have FREE english books and mp3 www.missishot.blogspot.com so you can practice English on your own easily

06:49 PM Nov 15 2007 |