Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

why do you learn english?

sunc

sunc

China

i like english,but my english is very poor!first,learning english i can read more good books,and know friends from all of the world.it's a good thing to shave the life,feelings,hobby…;second if i know english,i could teach kids english,and they can have more and more playmates from all of the world,they can watch the english moive themselies…learning english is the faverite thing….i think,what about you?

05:15 AM Jan 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sheeda

sheeda

Serbia and Montenegro

as my personal opinion ,i need command a little bit of english since my job need it ,it is important tool nomatter wherever i am and which country i would like to go , i can communicate to different people come from diffrerent country,as english is our common lauguage

02:34 PM Jan 26 2008 |

sheeda

sheeda

Serbia and Montenegro

another reason because  i like english laguage more than orthers,

02:38 PM Jan 26 2008 |

maggiewang_zkhueo

China

At the old time, people think the konwledge of other cuntry is pointless for them,and they think they are the biggest one and recongize their excellent,but they forget their drawback, they refuse to accept others'knowledge,for the result of it,at the last,they are destroyed for neglect their drawback.

As the freshmen,we should learn english,it is not only because of hobby,but also because of it is in itself.we can communicate with others' in the big world,and for the best,it can make a bridge between my country and the developed country…...

Study english or other's knowledge is equ to make a good future for your country and yourself.I think

03:12 PM Jan 26 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

For my hobby n career

08:17 AM Jan 27 2008 |

CEmre

Turkey

it is an obligation for me.our education systm is rather cruel to us.normally i like learning english but when it is a key to live,this annoys me very much…

03:05 PM Jan 27 2008 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

I study english , because I like it and I know that it help me in the future.Wink

12:51 AM Jan 28 2008 |

rocksohn

China

xinven,learning English is no problem to yours lend,if u want to return yours lend u must hard work.maybe u want to master english and then using english earn much more money and return the banks money,if u have the notion,please pay your spare time to learn it,i believe you

02:23 AM Jan 28 2008 |

Suang

Suang

China

because most of earthman can speak english.if i don't learn it i can't understand what peaple said

02:29 AM Jan 28 2008 |

oygj168

oygj168

China

All of you said is very well! I like English very much too!

07:28 AM Feb 04 2008 |

inni_07

Bosnia and Herzegovina

well,the variety of the things you can do with the knowledge of  english  is very very wide…you can do many things,especially if your language is less known in the world.for instance if you travel and you want to sleep over in a  hotel,if you are in trouble and you have to call the police or the fireman…if you have members in your family who cannot speak your language(which is my case, my sisters husband is spanish).You just feel stupid and isolated from the rest of the world if you dont have the knoledge of this language .Because wherever you go it is always there.And in order to be able to make friends,communicate with  other people from  all over the world,get a good job…it is neccesary to speak englishWink 

06:34 PM Feb 04 2008 |