Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

why do you learn english?

sunc

sunc

China

i like english,but my english is very poor!first,learning english i can read more good books,and know friends from all of the world.it's a good thing to shave the life,feelings,hobby…;second if i know english,i could teach kids english,and they can have more and more playmates from all of the world,they can watch the english moive themselies…learning english is the faverite thing….i think,what about you?

05:15 AM Jan 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Anasthasia

Anasthasia

Slovenia

I'm learning English definitely because I wanna know more people from all over the world, maybe travel in the future and because I want to know how to communicate in the language. Ya know, it's the international language, and most movies, books and other stuff are in English, also when you travel the signposts and letters are also in English… don't know English? Why travel then and make communication hard for no reason when we could do it another way? It's better to either improve it than that. Also, I agree with you all, either in my opinion it's very important to learn it. Also in necessary situations like described in the previous post. And at the end, I love it, because it's very nice language.

10:06 PM Jan 28 2010 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

because I am crazy about english!!

08:27 PM Jan 31 2010 |

fidix

fidix

Azerbaijan

i can say that its as hobby for me to learn more languages..i know 3 language russian,english and turkish  but most of all i luv englishh  :)

10:47 AM Feb 02 2010 |

miny

miny

Viet Nam

i like english,but my english is very poor!first,learning english i can read more good books,and know friends from all of the world.it’s a good thing to shave the life,feelings,hobby…;second if i know english,i could teach kids english,and they can have more and more playmates from all of the world

01:44 PM Jun 13 2012 |

Tadesse

Egypt

To improve my speaking and writing in English.

08:40 AM Sep 05 2012 |

Tadesse

Egypt

To improve speaking and writing in english.

08:43 AM Sep 05 2012 |

wondder

wondder

Russian Federation

I really love English… I`ve been learning it all my life)) and most of my songs are in English.

In spite of being Russian it s easier for me to write in English or even in Spanish (but when I write in Spanish I apply for help – to correct me :) as am a beginner) than to write in Russian… strange… but it s so…

and now am an English teacher… so I have to improve my skills ))

08:13 PM Jul 11 2014 |