Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you like Pricess Diana?and why?

SherryChan

SherryChan

China

I want to know more about Diana. If you know her, please tell me.

Do you know who Princess Diana is? I think she was a modern Cinderella in a cruel world. She may look like Cinderella living happily after with he prince. However, it was not a truth. She was suffering in a cruel royal prison, bonded by her responsibilities as a princess. Inn other hand, she was very disappointed with her husband, because he was not really loved her. He loved his ex-girlfriend who is called Camilla Parker Bowles than her. Poor Princess Diana can only wait for her husband to occasionally remember her. Finally, she was chose to separate with Charles. After I read this part, I think to be a princess my not be good as we though. Dina was a example for us. I think maybe live in an ordinary life will be happiness. waht do you think?

11:55 AM Jan 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Stacy Dan

Stacy Dan

Australia

Am very glad to know that you also love Diana,yes,I really admire her,not only as a Princess,but as a great woman in the royal family,though she was not later on.She died at a very young age in Paris,I do not know how HER MOTHER-IN-LAW had treated her,but i do know that her life was full of misery,filled with unhappiness,being alone in the royal family,she never got enough support,she did suffered a lot when she was a princess,and what made her very brillant was all the contributions she made to the great many countries while she was on power.I think all of you may have heard that Diana was very considerate and courteous,she cared about all the poor people,she loved them,she even herself shaked hands with all the Afican childen who lived with AIDS,still,she herself went to a lot of hospitals to look after the babies born in poor villages,she denoted a great amount of money to the charities…many more,I dare say that she did a lot of things that may be unknown to people all over the world though she was not a princess any longer.You perhaps knew that all the people aroung the world were lost in huge sadness when her death reported,she was really brillant,on the contrary,i think her family as the crowd of Queen,they were actually have to think twice and twice,was it really good and proper to treat her like that ?

01:15 PM Jan 23 2008 |