Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what's the difference with men"s love and women"s love

cat m

cat m

China

In my eyes ,the men"s love is all about sexy,they always put SEX on the NO.1.but the women"s love is use her feeling for love.

Do you agree ?If you don"t.Please tell me why?

10:35 AM Jan 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

begining

China

in my opinion,for some people maybe your saying is right, but I think that when two people falling into love with their hearts they will love each other with their total soul.however ,for some people,love is all about sex:D

12:22 PM Jan 31 2008 |

BOB

BOB

China

ON my mind ,you  can"t  say all  man"s  love  is  about  sexy !  I don"t agree  your  appoint!  as  a man ,I can" t  deny some man  trend the sexy but  some  man  remain  have  their truth love!  every  coins have  two  side! 

12:57 PM Jan 31 2008 |

BOB

BOB

China

ON my mind ,you  can"t  say all  man"s  love  is  about  sexy !  I don"t agree  your  appoint!  as  a man ,I can" t  deny some man  trend the sexy but  some  man  remain  have  their truth love!  every  coins have  two  side! 

12:57 PM Jan 31 2008 |

cat m

cat m

China

we all know "what is ture love"but we just try to discussion what is men and womman different about love.

Yes,you agree with us.Because you said"I can" t  deny some man  trend the sexy "

Excasue me,we dont say man have not ture love.

01:47 PM Jan 31 2008 |

Ryan king

Ryan king

China

Qua a man  i think it doesn't whole body of man trend the sexy. LOVE is divine and sex is a part of love.Do you affirm love is the one without sex? i think love is esteem to your lover.man or woman.There's nothing different between man or woman's love.

02:28 PM Jan 31 2008 |

孤独的流浪者

China

I  agree  with  you  very  much.

09:17 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Marwa

Egypt

Sometimes this is right but not always

01:33 PM Feb 18 2008 |

Lira

Lira

Russian Federation

I am not expert…

but I think Woman does not separate love and sex

Man cant do two things together
But they switch very fast Innocent This moment he is in love, next – in sex…

The ideal when both love and sex relate him to the one woman))))

11:55 PM Feb 24 2008 |

happyjoyce

happyjoyce

China

love is equal, i think, no matter man's love or woman's love. the difference is man's love is more in sense, while woman'c love is more in sensibility, and along with the development of society, the difference becomes closer. the characters of man and woman are changing.

08:09 AM Feb 25 2008 |

pretty.angel

United Arab Emirates

if love = sex .. then its not love ..

if a man thinks or want to have sex .. he can do that ..

but being in love is totally diffrent ..

06:22 PM Feb 25 2008 |