Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

improve english and make friends

shali

shali

China

hi, everybody, I'm an english learner. Although I'm not good at my english, I hope I can do my best to improve it. and if you like making friends with me, please contact on me. Thank you very much.

09:08 AM Sep 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cat75

Viet Nam

hi Shali,

I want to make friend with you but why don't you give me your e-mail address?

My e-mail address is: maihuongcvdn at gmail.com

looking forward to hearing from you.

bye

04:10 AM Sep 27 2006 |

Rajendrak

Rajendrak

India

Hi everybody I am Rajendra from india I not good at my english I emprove my english. if you like making friends nwith me Plz comtact me

Rajendra

04:55 AM Sep 27 2006 |

shali

shali

China

Thank you cat. please forgive to call you cat, because I don't know how to call you now. I'm gald to make friends with you. if you feel free, you also can contact me. I'd like to give my email address to everyone who want to make friends with me. my email address is shali0101 at hotmail com. see you next time. bye!

12:20 AM Sep 28 2006 |

shali

shali

China

hi, Rajendra,

Thank you for your message. oh, don't care how level your enlish is. you must believe in yourself, and have much confidence. you're maybe not the best one, but you're the good one. I'd like making friends with you. hope you happy for ever.

shali

12:25 AM Sep 28 2006 |

Rajendrak

Rajendrak

India

Hi shali

Nice to meet you here I Rajendra , Yes i would like to be one of your friends I am new here too, and my English is bad , let`s study together

Contact me my E-mail add. 

06:24 AM Sep 28 2006 |

ronik

ronik

Belarus

hi!

i am a English learner too!

Let's be friends! ) 

06:00 PM Sep 30 2006 |

shali

shali

China

Hi, ronik,

Thank you very much, I'm glad to be your friend. now, I'm enjoying my holiday, so I'll talk more after holiday. have a nice day!

12:08 PM Oct 01 2006 |

_tarkan_

_tarkan_

Germany

hallo I`m new here and I want to make friends to have fun and to improve my english my msn is :turk_yildizlari42@hotmail.d e if you want you can add me

02:34 PM Oct 01 2006 |

fisen

fisen

China

Hi everybody, i am a new number of this forum, and i am a english lover, hope can make some friends whom come from different country…

05:16 PM Oct 01 2006 |

hopetoutou

China

It's a long time to be here again!  It's good to be a friend of u ~~my email is: Laughing

03:06 PM Oct 02 2006 |