Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

improve english and make friends

shali

shali

China

hi, everybody, I'm an english learner. Although I'm not good at my english, I hope I can do my best to improve it. and if you like making friends with me, please contact on me. Thank you very much.

09:08 AM Sep 25 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nicy24

United States

hi shali

i m glad to read you this morning thanks to be my friend i m at USA just three weeks ago i m stay at Denver aurora i need to make friend to improve my english and also some one who can help me know aurora and enjoy

i m happy to be your friend i m come from west africa BENIN where i went to school and university i study in bank and finances and i worked at a bank for four years

now i m 24 years old i m at usa to study more

tell me what kind of work you do?? have you finish study

please you can tell me if i do mistakes in writing it s will help me to improve my english.

have a great day see you next time 

can i have your mail

if you want

bye

07:42 PM Oct 09 2006 |

herouae

United Arab Emirates

hi

i am a new member here in this site. so, i believe that's make friend helps us to improve our langauge.

therefore, i would like to be your friend

12:57 AM Oct 10 2006 |

almortada

Yemen

hi shali

I'm so happy to look at my screen and find your reply to messages and I like your way by replying so I'm so happy to know u and learn together if I have some information I'll give u and if u have good informaition please give because I need every thing and I think u r the person who I search about

so don't forget my message and i'm waiting for your reply

11:33 AM Oct 10 2006 |

MIGUEFUE

Colombia

hello, i'm miguel my addres is

06:53 PM Oct 10 2006 |

MIGUEFUE

Colombia

miguefue to hotmail

06:54 PM Oct 10 2006 |

MIGUEFUE

Colombia

miguefue to hotmail

MIGUEFUE

Colombia

miguefue to hotmail

MIGUEFUE

Colombia

miguefue to hotmail

shali

shali

China

hi, nicy,

I'm very happy to read your email. My email address is shali0101 at hotmail com. if you like, please contact on in this email address. I'll tell you more. don't mind to make mistakes, it's no problem. I can know what you said. In my opinion, practising more can make your english perfect. right?

best wishes!

06:44 AM Oct 11 2006 |

shali

shali

China

hi, herouae,

nice to meet you in here. I agree with you. so I also like to make friend with you.

see ya.

06:46 AM Oct 11 2006 |