Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

english websites

DS

DS

Algeria

Like most of people here i'm trying to improve my english, for that i use many english websites, do you think i'm right? or must I  just choose one of them and follow only the lessons of this one?Please when you replay say why (give the reason).

Thanks for answer.

10:24 AM Feb 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abu_sandra

abu_sandra

Saudi Arabia

hello DS

if u wannn any help i will be glad to help  you

and if u need websites for learning english   tell me plsss

c u soon

11:00 AM Feb 19 2008 |

jasont

Bhutan

good…thing!
But I think you should turn out searching for it, at Google.

05:40 PM Feb 19 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

Thank you Abu-sandra for your help,if i have any question i will aske you inchalah.

Tanks Iwana B for the link.

Thanks Jasont too.

Sorry to say that , but did you understand my question?I'm not looking for english websites, i just want to know if it's good for me to use many websites in the same time, so what do you think?What's yhe better thing to do? 

Thanks 

05:35 PM Feb 20 2008 |

Jajani

Jajani

Sri Lanka

Smile Yes ,as you say I'm also here to improve my English.I'm a member at another site too.

Do you want that site's name? I think if you have the time it's OK because

it's English there too.Furthermore the more you are exposed the more you gain.

01:16 PM Mar 01 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

Of course i want to know this website may be it will help me , thank you dear Smile

08:55 AM Mar 02 2008 |

BichPhuong

Viet Nam

Dear all!

I have just joined this website, i don't understand much about this site, pls help me the usage of this site

Thank you very much for you help

09:17 AM Mar 02 2008 |

DS

DS

Algeria

You are welcome BichPhuong, you are in the right place ,here you can improve your english, you can meet new friends and you will enjoy your time, trust meSmile.

When you are connected in this web you will have your "My Ebaby", in this siction you can write your profil (which you can edit when you want), you can write your blog, you can send and recieve mails from other members, you can comment on other member's blogs.There is a chat room if you want to meet other members, you can take your daily lesson, and finely you can participate in forums( you can post a new one, or just participate ).

If you have any question i will be glad to answer and help you.

Have a nice day.

09:41 AM Mar 02 2008 |

Jajani

Jajani

Sri Lanka

Hi!

http://www.livemocha.com/ 

Smile

01:46 PM Mar 02 2008 |

BichPhuong

Viet Nam

Thank you DS, according to your instruction i also understand more about Website, i am glad to make friend with all but when i join English Chat, i can't add my friends in my account. May you instruct me again?

Today, my country celebrate 8 march annually to congratulate all of women, we call: Today is "Woman's Day" so i also send conragulation to all my friends here

08:32 AM Mar 08 2008 |

BichPhuong

Viet Nam

i  agree completely with you, 

Any when environment require you speak and write English everyday, so you will be good at English, so finding more Website to improve  and reading Newspaper continuously is very essential

I aslo know some Website for learning Englsh: 

www.mylanguageexchange.com

www.bbc.co.uk

www.wordzwork.com

You can refer more in it 

08:42 AM Mar 08 2008 |