Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

love&friendship which you value more?

shia

shia

China

I value friendship more,i don't deny that true love doesn't exsit in the world,but it's hard to achieve,because of the demand,money,misunderstanding,time within the life.we've heard lovers break,but never heard the friends break.no matter how far we are away from each other and how long time no see,friendship is always being there and will be stronger as time passed.they company you all your life.maybe you can find your true love,but can you ensure it forever,once cut off it can only be the past. love seems to unbear the test of time,if not -why there has divorce.they will find they no longer fit each other,no feelings,or else,too many things in front of love.(this is only my own opinin,welcome more members to add your minds)

03:48 PM Feb 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aiqha

aiqha

Malaysia

me too, i choose friendship.

u'll find there've lot of married couple divorced.But in friendship there no divorce!! i admit that friendship always permanent and endless..hmm,we can find as many as we want boy/girlfriend but it hard to find real friend and true friend…hope all of us will not hurt our friend to care bout our special one..

02:24 PM Feb 24 2008 |

shia

shia

China

yeah~value is to see through your feelings,the expression you pour in .maybe both of them have a important place in your heart ,i'm not means value one more and then quit another,they're still there.

02:35 AM Feb 28 2008 |

donald_riau

Indonesia

I think, we cannot compare it. it depends on the situation. We need both love and friendship. So, we must be balance them.

03:56 AM Feb 28 2008 |

donald_riau

Indonesia

I think we can share our problems with our friend, but we also needs a closer friend that can accompany us wherever and whenever we need. I think by loving someone we can do it. So what do you think?

04:02 AM Feb 28 2008 |

XZAFAR

Wallis and Futuna

i think true love is better. cos true love contains senses love and friendship in one time. always love is built from truth, friendship, hot bond and understanding each other. maybe still i havent met my true friend i said these words. excuse me if i hurt ones heart. bye

04:52 AM Feb 28 2008 |

Wendel

Wendel

China

i value them equally,i think man should   find  a balance between them.or life will become nothing if one miss any of them.

05:19 AM Feb 28 2008 |

HenryWang

HenryWang

China

value? if you wanna ask me to value them, I think I will choose Love, my reason is: I think Love is a kind of feeling, and this feeling is the most beautiful thing in the world, I can not define what the Love is, but I believe everyone has their own definition, Love is not just exsit between lovers or relative, it displays when hearts communicate with hearts. And I think good friendship will close to love, so, Love is the most valuableLaughing

06:44 AM Feb 28 2008 |

zmani

zmani

Italy

Hi evryone nice subject .

Iam agree miss  CaN I CrY she is right .

I wish nice day for evryone .

08:28 PM Feb 28 2008 |

shia

shia

China

all we're talking about is our expressions,what we appreciate is sincerity,no matter in lovers or friends.and we all have a different life experience,so there be various of perspectives,see others' thoughts,and you will find a different experience from you!

04:06 PM Feb 29 2008 |

fullmoon pipa

Saudi Arabia

hellow .iwanna to know who are the real frind

04:24 PM Feb 29 2008 |