Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

english translation

joycemo

Hong Kong

from a middle class family, i was born in taichung.  There are five people in my family, father is a building worker, mother is a housewife, sister is a cosmetician, and my brother is a student of a technology college.

i graduated from taichung commercial junior college, and i majored in information management. By the way, i learned a lot from Mr. Chen, the professor of my project class. He just likes my friend, and he often give s some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, E-commerce is my favorite.

藉由經營拍賣網路商店,引發我對電子商務的興趣,透過學校課程,對於墊子商務有初步的了解。在未來我將繼續探討企業如何透過網際網路帶來新的獲利模式與競爭機會。

i'm optimistic and active, i wish i could pass the test. Thank you for your patient to read my autobiography.

please help me correct and translate this article thank you very much!!

03:08 AM Mar 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

joycemo

Hong Kong

please help me correct this article thank you very much!!

03:10 AM Mar 04 2008 |

philquad

philquad

Australia

im confused, what do you want corrected?

this part?

from a middle class family, i was born in taichung.  There are five people in my family, father is a building worker, mother is a housewife, sister is a cosmetician, and my brother is a student of a technology college.

i graduated from taichung commercial junior college, and i majored in information management. By the way, i learned a lot from Mr. Chen, the professor of my project class. He just likes my friend, and he often give s some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, E-commerce is my favorite.

06:12 AM Mar 04 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Here is a corrected version that I made: 

I would like to share a bit of my personal history. I was born to a middle class family in Taichung.  There are five people in my family, my father, a building worker, my mother, a housewife, my sister, a cosmetician, and my brother, who is a student at a technology college.

I graduated from Taichung commercial junior college, and I majored in information management. By the way, I learned a lot from Mr. Chen, the professor of my project class. He is just like my friend, and he often gives appropriate suggestions towards confusing problems that I have. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, E-commerce is my favorite.

I consider myself to be optimistic and active, and I hope to pass the test.

06:19 AM Mar 04 2008 |

philquad

philquad

Australia

thats wat i thought 

Here is a corrected version that I made: 

I would like to share a bit of my personal history. I was born to a middle class family in Taichung,china.  There are five people in my family, my father,who is a building worker, my mother, is a housewife, my sister, is a cosmetician and my brother is a student at a technology college.

I graduated from Taichung commercial junior college and I majored in information management. By the way, I learned a lot from Mr. Chen, the professor of my project class. He is  like a  friend to me, and he often gives appropriate suggestions towards confusing problems that I have. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, E-commerce is my favorite.

I consider myself to be optimistic and active, and I hope to pass the test.

07:10 AM Mar 04 2008 |

joycemo

Hong Kong

please translate the chinese part to english

i don't know how to translate. thank you

01:45 AM Mar 05 2008 |