Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

find foreign friends in china

sohpier

sohpier

China

hello !i want to find some foreign friends in china, hello everyone ,please com and jion me ,i am sophie. thank you !

06:55 AM Oct 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

hi,sohpier

i think you are quite good at you study. but do you think your invitation will make sense? telephone is a personal priacy,especially for westerners.would you give some guys your phone numbers when you know litter about them.i think we shoud first make friends with them rather just ask them for help and help,no one would like this. i think a good idea is that we make some penpals and keep in touch with them frequently.and also if you want to talk to some foreigners and improve you oral english,you can go to some english corners.you know nowdays there are lots of this corners in china and  foreigners go there too.if you want talk more about this you can email me at lyul1009@sina  besides i am english major student in beijing normal university

03:29 AM Oct 21 2006 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

thank you very much for giving me so important informations, and i say sorry to the foreigners, i am sorry for my inappropriate words before. but i really hope to make friends with you all, please firgive me .

06:33 AM Oct 21 2006 |

lol80

lol80

Peru

Hi sohpier how are you today ?excellent i hope, i really want to be yoru friend and i want to practice englihs with yu too, it will be fun and interesting!! i'm sure be my friend please , take care ang don't forget me get in touch, bye bye my new beautiful friend from China!!! see you .

03:11 AM Nov 08 2006 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

hi,thank you ,and i am glad to be your friend too ,hope we can improve together! come on my dear friend!

05:50 AM Nov 08 2006 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

hi,thank you ,and i am glad to be your friend too ,hope we can improve together! come on my dear friend!

05:50 AM Nov 08 2006 |

endurereality

United States

hi sophie, nice to meet you!! see you around ~

02:14 AM Nov 13 2008 |

kenyon martin

China

Hello everybody, my name is kenyon martin ,i am from chinese , i came here want to make some friends ,and increase my English level.my MSN is :
and my skype is also . I am so expect someone add on me ,and be my friends

01:08 AM Nov 14 2008 |

kenyon martin

China

Hello everybody, my name is kenyon martin ,i am from chinese , i came here want to make some friends ,and increase my English level.my MSN is :
and my skype is also . I am so expect someone add on me ,and be my friends

01:10 AM Nov 14 2008 |

netwar

China

ha.so may Chinese people,i'm chinese too.At present,i work for a AD firm in ShangHai,And i also want to make some friends through Internet.

Hope you reply,Here is  my msn

02:43 AM Nov 21 2008 |

lisaxp

lisaxp

China

hello everyone,i'm new here.As a college student,i wish to find some English speakers to be my friends,and i wish you are in China,that'll be excellent.Thank you

11:53 AM Nov 21 2008 |