Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am from United States

angievanh12

United States

Anyone need help with speaking or spelling please write me and I will help as much as possiable my name is Angelia

08:29 PM Oct 31 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

daonhung

daonhung

Viet Nam

we can chat???

10:00 AM Nov 09 2006 |

sweetie_stela

Philippines

English is a universal language. In order to have a good communication to other races, practice english then.

01:30 AM Feb 19 2007 |

awen_rain

China

I come from china. I am 31 and  learning english,want to be a native chinese spearker as your Chinese Exchange chat Partner .if you have any information, please contact me. skype:awen_rain, QQ:20815717

02:04 AM Feb 19 2007 |

bishnu

bishnu

Nepal

hi
friend
i want to study english fluntly and well. i will may time to sepak and learn but i don’t understand what i am learning. i think u help me to study and speaking english. this is my mail address if u don’t mind please add me. i want to chat with u also please

12:24 PM May 21 2007 |

bishnu

bishnu

Nepal

hi friend

12:29 PM May 21 2007 |

shaerlice

shaerlice

Taiwan

Hi, this is Shaerlice from Taiwan. Would you like to speak with skpe. Just search my name "shaerlice" and you will get me. I am so please to talk to you there!

03:25 AM Jun 06 2007 |

Annieyue

Annieyue

China

Hi Angelia, you are so nice to help so many people. I am Annie from China, and doing a lot of business with foreigners, so English is very import for me. It is the first time comming here, and hope to meet more friend love English and want to improve it. I really hope to make friends with you.

08:58 AM Jun 06 2007 |

Annieyue

Annieyue

China

Hi, Angelia, forget to leave my contact information:

hoping have the time to talk with you on phone.

best wishes

09:00 AM Jun 06 2007 |

dongfangyiyang

China

Hi Angelia,I'm Brightsun. nice to meet u here.welcome to my blog http://dongfangyiyang.spaces.live.com Could you  give some advice about my English ?
that will be very thankful!
And I think it's worthwhile to make make friends with me .

09:25 AM Jun 06 2007 |

vincentchen

China

Hi,Angelia.I am improving my written and spoken english now.Could you give me some advice?
Thank you.
My email:

05:34 AM Jun 07 2007 |