Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need a friend,you too!

scofield_ding

China

hello.thanks for view this post. I need a friend in beijing .Ive left my college school this
year.I need a friends to practise my spoken english.also we can helped each others.I born
in beijing ,I know everything about the city.so helped me,helped u too.
  I hope u motherlanguage is english that's would be best.so if u wanna practise ur chinese too,contact me ,we would be best friends.

mail:
msn:

12:51 PM Nov 01 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

puccatayee

puccatayee

Thailand

Hi..

I'm learner english. I live in Thailand.

If you wanna practise with me you can add me in your favorite and add my msn  .

I hope to hearing soon.

07:40 AM Nov 02 2006 |

rose flower

Viet Nam

Laughing i think i like ur introduction. lol same as u, i want to find some friends to practise and improve our E. i live in Ha Noi, it's capital of vietnam…rely me if u like …. hehe

09:54 AM Nov 02 2006 |

puccatayee

puccatayee

Thailand

yes, I like vietnam from travel book,but I never go to vietnam.
I you want to talk with me pls add msn or reply mail to me.
nice to talk with you.

10:11 AM Nov 02 2006 |

scofield_ding

China

hi,Ive got home yet,so busy..thx for give me a reply,thank u all so much.my msn is scofield_ding at hotmail.com .I would be wait for u visit,thx again.

08:01 PM Nov 02 2006 |

scofield_ding

China

hi rose~ u like me introduction? :) that's all right~I also like ur reply.I conact u moment later.

08:03 PM Nov 02 2006 |

riad

United Arab Emirates

Hi Puccatayee~ I would like to tell that I was in Bangkok last year and Iliked Your country . Can you tell me moor about your self and your country? By this communicating we can learn moor English. Bye.

09:49 PM Nov 02 2006 |

puccatayee

puccatayee

Thailand

Hi.. riad

It's nice when hearing you were in Bangkok last year and you like it.

Now Thailand have flowers's exhibition at Changmai. Have you ever been to Changmai.

It's beatiful place and cooling in soon.

01:38 AM Nov 03 2006 |

adamillia

adamillia

China

oral english needs improving. i suppose talking is the best way of practice and you should open your mouth! let's talk then: 13918779575

02:30 AM Nov 03 2006 |

katrinajie

katrinajie

China

Hi,Scofield.

Have you seen <Prison Break>?It's an very hot teleplay in America.

and the leading actor is name Scofield.His real name is Wentworth.Miller.So handsome man his is.

So I saw your name ,and think about him immediately.

01:59 AM Nov 06 2006 |

yushihua

China

in such huge world, if you seek with your heart, it is not difficult to find a friend!

i am chinese , live in the centre of china, traving, climbing, reading is my hobby.

02:11 AM Nov 06 2006 |