Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need a friend,you too!

scofield_ding

China

hello.thanks for view this post. I need a friend in beijing .Ive left my college school this
year.I need a friends to practise my spoken english.also we can helped each others.I born
in beijing ,I know everything about the city.so helped me,helped u too.
  I hope u motherlanguage is english that's would be best.so if u wanna practise ur chinese too,contact me ,we would be best friends.

mail:
msn:

12:51 PM Nov 01 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

huhu0000

huhu0000

China

english is very improtant in our life .i  aslo like english very much .but actually my oral english in some degree is very poor .if u donot mind we can improve eachother ability together. by the way ,i am a chinese ,live in hangzhou .

02:22 AM Nov 06 2006 |

Anna Fu

Anna Fu

China

Hi,yushihua,I'm Anna,I'm Chinese,too.I agree with your opinion.which part of China are you from?I come from Hunan provice.

03:29 AM Nov 06 2006 |

riad

United Arab Emirates

I don`t know If my last letter has received to the friend; PUCCATAYEE ? I send it since 15 minuts.

Thanks a lot

11:00 PM Nov 09 2006 |

riad

United Arab Emirates

I wrote a letter just now. Thanks

11:03 PM Nov 09 2006 |

riad

United Arab Emirates

Hi Puccatayee …

I am sorry for my late reply…

I would like to tell you that I was in Shaing Mai last year and I visited several places . I admir with wood furnature, so I bout aset of rare chairs and table waighted  about  350 KG . Also I visit a haighest mouten in Shaing Mai wich The Holly Budah Tample their.

Could you please tell me from wich city you are. Bye.

08:00 PM Nov 12 2006 |

Sumer.Done

China

Scofield,hehe ,have u watched the teleplay Prison Break,that's alos what i want to ask you.i hope you are also clever like him,michael.scofield.wish you best!

02:37 AM Nov 13 2006 |

cecilla

cecilla

South Korea

i am chinese too,everyone needs friend,i am a girl who loves english very much ,i am s college student who will graduate soom,those who want to make friend with me can emailize me to 

08:54 AM Nov 14 2006 |