Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how to teach your pupil or student?

snow flower

China

I want to know some diffent teaching method,deat friend ,can you tell me  how to teaching in your country?Elementary school or High school?

08:27 AM Mar 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pres.prince

India

well… it depends on your talent.. you got to make it interesting for your students… try to make them understand the need to study… you can give them assignments,homeworks etc… to make them stick to their studies.. just try to be perfect in what you do and everything will be ok….

11:06 AM Mar 17 2008 |

sanjuu

sanjuu

India

in our elementary schools ,the teaching is like,teacher sxlpains every thing and preapres answers for every questions.the thing left to us is ,we have to mug up those answers.

coming to high schools and colleges,the thing is completely different,they just explain the concepts.questions and answers should be prepared by us.

but i think,this is not the correct way.the best way in teaching is that ,the student should learn something by their own.rather than homeworks like copywrithings,some thing intresting like projects should be given acording to their age.

01:39 PM Mar 17 2008 |

snow flower

China

pres.prince  and sanjuu:thanks for  a lot, I understand something about teaching from your write back, I hope to communion in the future.

01:57 AM Mar 18 2008 |