Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Real love

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Real Love

Love in low level is caused by hormones there are in our body. For example when we're in love with somebody or something the hormones caused great affection , so if these hormones are removed this tendency will deleted .
But when our wisdom grows , the story is different . in this situation logical conclusion cause real love that the love in low level will be accompanied with it.
And this something that exists about a real martyr. He/she loves GOD not only because of a few hormones.

Please comment.I'm Waiting for you.

04:20 AM Mar 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Fly dung

Fly dung

China

In fact, I cannot understand you in what to say , still am because of me therein student

04:34 AM Mar 18 2008 |

cjf

cjf

China

i dont kown what you are say,it's difficult.

10:55 AM Mar 18 2008 |

bar86

bar86

Spain

hello roshandel and every body

I understand that you are saying,  these hormones are FEROMONES, and firstly we like stay with a person because it make us feel good, but then it become in a real love because people always love people that we talk a lot with them, and stay with them long time.  

10:56 AM Mar 18 2008 |

LOVECOLEE

LOVECOLEE

China

hi    maybe  you  are  a  Rousseau!

i  couldn't   understand   what  are   you  said!

my  english is  so  poor!haha

but  thank you  for  you  fine  article

12:56 PM Mar 18 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

whoa….dude!!!! i think the word "hormone" can't describe anything about love…
we do love our God, love our families, love our friends, love everything!!!!
and yeah… maybe love towards the person we love (hahah…sounds complicated)

well if u ask me about this thang i don't think i can satisfy u with my answer because i'm a teenage girl… i live for fun and for fun i live…Undecided nop…just kidding

it's because i don't quite believe in making "love" relationship but ah well we do have different people with different thoughts and it depends on them….

hardly to understand… but alright i love God not because of those biological thing….love comes deeply from the bottom of my heart and it makes me feel good and really sooth me up i think….

sorry if this comment is not what u want hahahahaLaughing

IMHO i think u should explain it more 

12:43 PM Mar 19 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

..............to be brave, to trust, to share, to believe..:)))............

03:30 PM Mar 19 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

you must differ between earth love and divine love to undrestand what i'm saying

09:28 PM Mar 20 2008 |

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

There are some levels in love. For example, love our family, our friends, our pets,

our God. If we are falling in love just because physically appearances or their nature,

it's a feeling without  soul. so soon after this stimulation gone, our love will also run

away.And maybe this is what u mean with love in low level.

But it's different with love which growing up with consciousness. It's based on a deeply

thinking about from what he created, for what he created and where he will back after

this world end. It's a real love and it refers to God. Like a martyr who has no fear to

sacrifice his self coz his love and his desire to drive away aggressor from his country

but at the same time he doesn't have good weapon and also because he believes he

will get a good reward from God in the day after. 

12:13 PM Mar 21 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

Thanks Rahma MD you are Clever

05:11 PM Mar 21 2008 |