Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Wanna make good friends for happy life

achyon

achyon

Nepal

Hi, everybody, 

I am from Nepal a beautiful himalayan country. I wanna make good friends and share experences each other to learn English. I love humanbing. We are now facing criticle condition in war, climet change and other so many problem. Let's enjoye in your life. Life is short not long. Do what you want and what useful for earth. 

Please join each other and make good friend for the happy world and life.

Thanks 

02:37 PM Nov 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chang10036

Bermuda

how  to  load  website

06:29 AM Nov 15 2006 |

achyon

achyon

Nepal

Hi Everybod, 

I think website instaletion is depend on the sebhoster. If you want to load your website  please cantact to the webhoster of englishbaby.com.

Okay

Thanks 

03:31 PM Nov 15 2006 |

achyon

achyon

Nepal

Nobody to chat with me ? Please comeon. I want tto chat with you friends.

Thanks 

01:54 PM Nov 16 2006 |

zoeyang

zoeyang

China

hi , iam zoe from china, may i have a good friendship from you?

03:18 AM Nov 17 2006 |

wangbin

wangbin

China

hay!i'm coming!contact me!

08:47 AM Nov 17 2006 |

achyon

achyon

Nepal

Hi, zoeyang

Thank you to responce my topics. It is possible to make good friendship with us and to learn English togather. Infact what is your intrest to make friend and to learn English. I am from Nepal, What are you know about Nepal ? and  What do u do ?

Okay, write me

Thankls 

12:36 PM Nov 17 2006 |

achyon

achyon

Nepal

Hi, wangbin

I think you also chinese. I am glad to you. Ok, let's go ahead to make friendship and to learn English togather. What is your intrest ? I am from Nepal, What are you know about Nepal ? and  What do u do ?

Okay, write me

Thankls 

12:39 PM Nov 17 2006 |

chang10036

Bermuda

hi,good  girl,i  want  to  be your  friend.maybe you can tell  me  your QQnumber or telephone number. then  we  can have  some close communication

01:06 AM Nov 19 2006 |

chang10036

Bermuda

thank you.although i don't  know how  to load  website, thank you  all the  same.wish  you  have  a good  time  ereryday!!

01:08 AM Nov 19 2006 |

June.Zou

June.Zou

China

Hi, achyon.

Nepal is near to China, I saw something about Nepal lake from Discovery.

let's talk about how to learn English.

05:00 AM Nov 19 2006 |