Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How u love some one who does not love u ?

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

if there is a girl /guy that u love so mush

but the problem is …. he/she do not love u

what would u do ?

just tell because i am waiting …........

09:18 AM Apr 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilian.c

lilian.c

China

I was in this kind of situation in the past. For me, I would tell him directly. Three times at most. If still not, then give up and keet away from him. It’s better for both. Will be sad surly. But try to adjust yourself and just keep that beautiful love in your heart. This is life.

10:14 AM Apr 14 2008 |

Paul Wang

Paul Wang

China

Hi, above, i do not think u need to be sad. Love is only part of our life, not all. just go on to looking for your next love. Some time , love is difficult, but some time, love is easy. try to find your easy love.

12:58 PM Apr 14 2008 |

wanglong123

China

Just love another person to forget this one,go ahead!Laughing

01:19 PM Apr 14 2008 |

emma_tian

emma_tian

China

I am agree with lilian’s point of view . Good luck to you in future . Finding a person that fall in love with together .

01:41 PM Apr 14 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

I won't waste much time on him…It'll be rather difficult to forget this boy,but everything is possible) And besides, there is always a person,who wants your attention)

06:20 PM Apr 14 2008 |

fastry

fastry

China

in my opinion, just let him love you too.

or else , you can only walk away.

because you will be hurt when you see he is married to the other girl.

however, love is so magical that you can't help but going on loving him.

so you have only two options-let him love you or walk away

01:22 AM Apr 15 2008 |

luyis1004

luyis1004

Canada

I  think  fit yourself is bestl,don't importunity

02:07 AM Apr 15 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

u will never stop thinking about him

it had been 5 years now

u will feel crazy if he went out with girls

if it's "girlss" nop but if a girl of course but he don't love me, should i just stop him from doing what he wanna do??

u have'nt Try it b4

it's not TRY it's DONE… that's what i've done for him

i said i don't have time to think about it means i don't want to think about love..that's why when he asked me to be his girl i refuse n feel glad that he had found another one :D  

05:03 AM Apr 15 2008 |

hong chen

hong chen

China

I agree with ( Lousia ) 100% ! that's my way.too.

05:33 AM Apr 15 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

no no wait u got me wrong here ? I didn't mean to sleep with him and be his phiscally gf ? Nope sis I meant loves him for who he are …

sorry that's not what i wanna say :D (OMG that's way too far)

i only answered what u had said be4(below)

and u said it by ur tongue that u have'nt Try it b4 which means when u will try it u will do the opposite of what u said

u said i haven't try it before…is it i haven't done what had written in my first post??? (read it again for sure) 

what i wrote in that first post is what i've ALREADY done for him..how come u said i will do the opposite of what i've said if all that i've wrote in my first post is what i've already done for him??? still don't get it??

that's what i wanna say :D n definitely those thangs r not ever popped up from my mind :D 

08:20 AM Apr 15 2008 |