Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

family, friendship,love

rain1119

rain1119

China

someone think that love is the most important ,someone think the family is ,and someone think the friendship is.

in my opinion,family is the first,friendship is the second,the the love.

what's your thought?

06:44 AM Apr 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

andyhua2008

China

i think love is most important.if there is no love,where is family?

07:28 AM Apr 24 2008 |

【leaf】

【leaf】

China

• I agree with you

07:52 AM Apr 24 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

my opinion : ya,family is the first then friendship.Love with lover is the last step.

08:16 AM Apr 24 2008 |

mouna

mouna

Tunisia

Hi there! I say all of them are inseparable because first when we were born , we knew nothing about them , we just learnt to love through our family life, we also lived friends with our family members.. it all started from the family , so no matter if we meet love and friendship outside family , because we need them to live.. what matters is that we should always be grateful and thankful to our families because but for them we could have never known these and our life would have never had meaning..

Friends , I believe, must be there when your family is not with you .. your love must be your friend before being your love .. and both of them must be your second family so that you don't feel "alien" or alone , even for a second.. they must be there to provide you with all you were used to have from your family .. that is life ..

08:23 AM Apr 24 2008 |

mefisto

mefisto

Turkey

family of courseSmile

becouse family includes boyh love and friendship

one of my best friend is my elder brother..

08:58 AM Apr 24 2008 |

ANGEL 0_0

ANGEL 0_0

United Arab Emirates

I think as u think(rain)..._

09:58 AM Apr 24 2008 |

luna_patty_777

Bolivia

I think our family is the most important thing in our lifes and if you love your family, you have love too

03:14 PM Apr 24 2008 |