Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hi i am new & want to make some friends

trisha_k

India

hii all,

this is trisha…i live in india…and owe a beauty saloon. i came across this forum while searching some online forums. although i am gud at english…but i liked this forum hence joined it

i am quite an outgoing person…i love to party dance….i am passionate about music…

i will feel happy if i can help you in any way

and last but not the least i came here to make some friendz….

cheers,

trisha

07:46 AM Dec 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cactus Jane

Germany

Hi trisha,

i came here to make some friends too. Also because I want to train my english.

I am from germany.

Maybe we could become friends…

08:12 PM Dec 04 2006 |

trisha_k

India

Hello Cactus,

Yes,We are friend from now onwards. I would like to tell  that my maternal uncle visited Germany.He went their for one year training. Now he is in Montreal. I have myself visited Chicago,Toranto,Montreal . I went their with my father. Have You ever been in India.? Tell me something more about you.

Love

Trisha

04:22 AM Dec 05 2006 |

killtome

killtome

Pakistan

hi i'm also make a friend

04:50 PM Dec 07 2006 |

gauravsachdev

India

hi…i am from india…...can anyone want to join with me…. I know English..but i can't speak with anyone in English bcz I scared that …if anyone talking with me in English…i can't reply him/her in English….what will i do ? Pls help me in this ituation

06:20 PM Dec 07 2006 |

Cactus Jane

Germany

Hi trisha,

I never was in India. I also was not in Canada or USA. I am going to travel to Florida next year for holiday. I learned english at school, but this is long ago. Now I want to refresh it.

In which town was your uncle? Maybe I was there?

best regards Smile

08:24 PM Dec 07 2006 |

trisha_k

India

My dear Cactus,

When he visited Germany I was very small. What you are doing now? Are you a student or working somewhere? I am busy with my beauty parlour.I love this profession. cool and calm.always in peace. I am also a Reiki Practioner. I have done all three degree of reiki. Do you know something about reiki?It is a very beautiful form of meditation Tell me something more about you.

LOVE

Trisha

07:11 AM Dec 08 2006 |

trisha_k

India

Hello Killtome,

Now we are vfriends. I love to here more from you. Tell me something more about you, your hobbies,tastes. etc. We can discuss in detail on them.

Love

Trisha

07:15 AM Dec 08 2006 |

trisha_k

India

My dear friend Gaurav,

I am also from India. Do not worry ,I am here to help you.Do not worry about your english speaking. Be with me. I will tell all about how to speak good english. Here in India there are so many people who think that english is very difficult. They can write but hesitate to speak.My dear friend it is very easy. Be comfortable here. Here you will find full support and guidance from me.Tell me something more about you.

Love

Trisha

07:21 AM Dec 08 2006 |

Meceky

Meceky

China

hi , I am from china .I think we would be good friend!

maybe we can help each other!

10:19 AM Dec 08 2006 |

trisha_k

India

Hello Meceky,

It is my pleasure to have you as my friend. You  are from China. I love chinese food. Its my favourite. Here in India we find lot of chinese items in market.These items are very cheap. Tell me something more about your hobbies.

Here I would like to thank english baby forum. It has become a meeting ground for great friendship. Because a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Love

Trisha

01:49 PM Dec 08 2006 |