Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hi i am new & want to make some friends

trisha_k

India

hii all,

this is trisha…i live in india…and owe a beauty saloon. i came across this forum while searching some online forums. although i am gud at english…but i liked this forum hence joined it

i am quite an outgoing person…i love to party dance….i am passionate about music…

i will feel happy if i can help you in any way

and last but not the least i came here to make some friendz….

cheers,

trisha

07:46 AM Dec 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gauravsachdev

India

HI Trisha,

Thx For replying me. I stay in Mumbai. Where did u From ? Currently, I am in U.S.A. But soon, I will come back to India (Mumbai). Also, I am a student …. studying in 12th standard. So, here in U.S.A., everyone speaks in English….I understand English of people talking with me. But, the problem is that i can't reply them…..

I know the English….very well…..but at that time….My lips are sealed…I don't know…Why it happen with me only ? Bcz of my scaredness…..??? maybe / may not be..

What about You ? What u are doing now-a-days ? Tell me more about u also.

Bye for Now,

Take Care…

~ Gaurav S.Smile

04:48 PM Dec 08 2006 |

trisha_k

India

Hello Gaurav, I am from Delhi. I would like to give you some advice .This advice is based on my own experence. I have tried it out. Immediately you start this positive affirmation.DAY BY DAY IN EVERY WAY I AM GETTING BETTER,BETTER AND BETTER. Everyday when you are about to leave the bed ,this sentence should be the first thought in your mind. Say it mentallt 20 or 30 times. and when you go to bed everyday say it mentally and with this thought go to sleep. This thought will start manifest in your life and you will see the results. Yes it is true? Your sub-conscious mind will receive the information and you will see betterment in every sphere in your life. This is a tested formula.Slowly,slowly you will get wharever you want,it may be good english,good marks,good relation ,good friends.In day time also when ever you are free say this sentence. do not repeat any negative sentence.

One more thing you do.DAily for 30 minutes read ALOUD.Yes LOUDLY. You need to do some tounge exercise.When you speak hindi your tounge moves differently and while english speaking it moves differently.

love

trisha

08:07 AM Dec 09 2006 |

michaell

michaell

Syrian Arab Republic

hello all

09:02 AM Dec 09 2006 |

always_different21

Bangladesh

Hi Every one. how are you all? itz really nice dat every 1 interested to learn English.As i can understand here maximum people hav gramatical knowledge and knw English words, can we play here a new game dat we can learn more english words? we will be tell a word and other will b fine alternative word 4 it, who can tell more alternative words, he/she will be win the game.so lets start Game # 1

Game # 1:

1.peer :
      (a). searchingly (b). with difficult  (c).To be partially visible; (d)show;

The moon peered from behind dark clouds.
Hope u all guys ll be enjoy thz new game 2 learn.

Kind Regards,
Anwar,:)

09:54 AM Dec 09 2006 |

Cactus Jane

Germany

Hi trisha,

I am working in a tax office as an accountant. It is not much exiting, but my colleagues are very likeable.

I do not know anything about reiki. Is it like yoga? How does it work?

Best regards

11:02 AM Dec 09 2006 |

gauravsachdev

India

hi trisha,

Again Thx. for giving me such a beautiful advsie. i will start from today onwards…

Smile

Have a nice Day …!!!

bye bye

~Gaurav S. 

03:28 PM Dec 09 2006 |

rene_zy

rene_zy

China

hello everybody,

it is rene , i am a new here,i want to make some  friends here and improve my english at the same time , do you want to be my friend and help me at english ,thanks ….....

good luck

rene

04:35 PM Dec 09 2006 |

RuanJinxing

Viet Nam

Hi Trisha.

I'm from Vietnam, I am a newcomer here and I also want to improve my english. I have been studying english for along time, but now my english is still very bad. I think that the reason is I don't have much opportunity to practice it. I feel not self-cofident when I speak in english.

As I can see in this forum, You are very kind. you are always willing to help everyone. So I hope we can be good friends.

I'm looking foward to hearing from you.

a New friend

Hung

09:11 PM Dec 11 2006 |

gauravsachdev

India

Hi trisha,

How r u ? No Message…Since Long. 

bye for Now

~Gaurav S. 

09:13 PM Dec 11 2006 |

killtome