Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what will you do when you are upset?

Carey5211314

China

when you meet some terrible things what will you do ?How do you deal with it?

12:44 PM May 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sergiop

sergiop

Venezuela

I mean that one in the life does not have to be worrying about the things so deeply I think that there is to live the present moment so that you do not do damage to him to your mind nor your heart. I want to answer your question with a line of an author who is one of my favorites: “Paulo Coelho”. Greeting  

It is always precise to know when a stage of the life finishes. If you insist on remaining in her, beyond the necessary time, You lose the joy and the sense of the rest. Closing circles, Or closing doors, Or closing chapters. As it wants to call it, the important thing is to be able to close them, to let go moments of the life that are closed.  Finished with its work? , Finished the relation? , No longer lives more in that house? , Must go away of trip? , The friendship finished? Long time can go of its present. “revolcandose” itself” in because, in giving back casette and trying to understand so that such-and-such fact happened. The wearing down is going to be infinite because in the life, you, I, its friend, its children, its sisters, all and all we are led to be closing chapters, to pass the leaf, to finish with stages, or moments of the life and for following ahead. We cannot be in the present longing for the past. Not even asking to us so that. What happened, happened, and is necessary to loosen, is necessary to be given off. We can be young ether to us, neither adolescent late crops, nor used of nonexistent companies, nor to have bonds with that does not want to be tie to us.

04:06 PM May 03 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

I don’t know about terrible things,
but if you’re really upset and deep hurt smtimes it’s good just to cry – tears are an efficient cure!

07:58 PM May 03 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

cut my own wrist Laughing

bwahahahah kidding meh ^^

well… laughing out loud?? maybe?? n hide my tears?? saying to the world that i just love this life… but in my heart it's i wanna end my life now… sort of that lol 

06:51 AM May 04 2008 |

peanutmilk

peanutmilk

Philippines

i usually give myself time to feel and observe whatever emotions i have in response to what happened. then when i've accepted these feelings, i start to think about what happened, how i felt about it, and other circumstances like the other people involved, etc. then i follow some sort of fight-or-flight response. if i could think of a way to do something about the situation, then i would act upon it. otherwise, i would simply accept it and live with it. 

07:09 AM May 05 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

fight-or-flight response….that's what i learned in biology Laughing

bwhahahah :D 

07:20 AM May 05 2008 |

peanutmilk

peanutmilk

Philippines

yeah it's the body's response to stress. Laughing

07:24 AM May 05 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

keep on positive thinking

08:32 AM May 05 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

take my breath away … relax … and have a nice sleep for a while …

09:01 AM May 05 2008 |

jacika

jacika

Bosnia and Herzegovina

When I'm upset I like go to ride bicycle, take a walk or have class of aerobic. I think  people on that way can throw out all negative energy. Sex is good therapy too if u have a good partner:) of course

09:42 AM May 05 2008 |

Fatim

Fatim

Pakistan

drink a glass of water.

06:44 AM May 06 2008 |